For Sale 1972 FJ55 Original Paint $9999 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
on bring a trailer

Last edited:
I think I emailed you through craigslist a while back. You said you had a bunch of extra parts as well. I'm looking for a driver sided window regulator if you have one. Getting desperate as not too many people are willing to ship.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Socaloffroad,

Just a heads up on the winch. It's not a factory winch. Factory was a PTO winch, not electric. Nothing wrong with an electric winch and many would prefer, wanted to mention so you can edit. Good luck with the sale!

parting with my beloved 1972 FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser, its a daily driver, has current tags, is insured, it starts right up and drives, 4WD everything works! has a functioning Ramsey winch with controller, front hooks - original paint, from 1972, that means zero bondo, original engine, drive train, everything!

It has some rust in the passenger side quarter panel, needs to be cut out, other than that its got great patina

I had great plans to restore, plans change and now ready to part with it

I will sell to mud members at $1000 discount my asking price - $8999

View attachment 1404812

View attachment 1404813

View attachment 1404814

View attachment 1404816
My name is Heath. I am new to this site but long time cruiser fan. I am looking for an fj55 to take to Hawaii. I plan on doing work on it here over the next year and shipping it to the Big Island. I live in Tampa Florida. Not sure how this works but happy to share my number and work out me picking up the cruiser. Peace and blessings.....

Hello Heath Started a conversation with you and sent you my cell number

You can call me here 949-438-5887

Last edited:
I think I emailed you through craigslist a while back. You said you had a bunch of extra parts as well. I'm looking for a driver sided window regulator if you have one. Getting desperate as not too many people are willing to ship.

Thanks!

I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom