For Sale 1970 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1970 FJ40 for sale in Atlanta,Ga area. It has a 2f motor with a 4speed transmission hookup to a 3speed transfer case. It also has front disc brakes. Asking $7,500 for it. Ill get pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

@cims1970fj40

I know a guy in louisville Ky who is looking for a 40. Yours is similar to what he is looking for. He is not in mud. Is there another way he can reach you? If you pm me, I willl forward your contact info.

Glws

Ya Cims, chop, chop.....:clap:

Look at post that says looking for a fj40 near me in Tennessee under these same classifieds you found these tread. I posted some pictures of it on that tread about a month ago. If you dont see it let me know please. Thanks

Look under that tread under my posts for more pictures. Im having trouble with my phone to upload pictures on these tread.

I looked at this rig last week so I thought I would tell what I saw. The problems are basic stuff. Both doors will need patched at the bottom. Needs a rear sill. Both quarters will need patched at the rear bottom. Underneath looked solid except for a bad spot on the floor pan between the tub and the trans cover. Other then that I was surprised the underside looked pretty good. Side panels were rusted on the bottom outside. The inside of the side panels looked good. I can't remember how the rockers looked. I came away thinking it didn't need a new tub or a floor pan. Just some patching. There was a roll bar but I don't think it was a factory roll bar(just not sure). He didn't have the original seats. No jump seats either. But there was some good stuff like front discs, 2F, 4 speed, winch, etc. And he had a title which is a big deal here in Georgia. I bought some parts from the owner and his Dad, so I took a look this rig while I was there. Hope this helps.

I took some videos of the cruiser for anyone that would like to see them. My email is up above and you can email me your number so i can text the videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom