SOLD 1970 FJ40 Sandpoint ID $16,500 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 234, 255)
Hey all, I have a really nice FJ40 for sale. Very little rust. No rust in the floors. Minor in rear sill and at spare tire mount. All original paint. Great patina! A really honest rig with nothing hidden. Low mileage original engine. Recently ordered a carb kit from Mikes and now it runs great.
New tie rod ends and alignment.
New Falken Wildpeak mud terrains mounted on factory steel wheels with hubcaps.
All new rubber bushings in springs.
Wanted to keep it as stock as possible.
New brake and clutch master and slave.
New wheel cylinders.
All factory gauges work.
4wd light even comes on with 4wd engaged. Shifts in and out of 4x4 hi and low with ease. Hubs lock easily.
Interior dome light even works!
Front and rear diffs fresh fluid.

Items left to address.
Left rear tail light is out
Blinkers recently stopped blinking
Front seat could use recover.
Headliner.
Spare tire carrier mounted
I do have cool cruisers replacement corners and rear sill that goes with it. I prefer it as is because I like it’s character and the authenticity but they are provided if someone prefers to restore it.
Daily Driver.
$22,500
More pictures to follow.
Have questions ask away. I have nothing to hide.

58FEBABA-5E5B-45F3-9C06-AE9106E5E165.jpeg

BF9150FF-74DD-4B27-BDFF-BA3FE7A7F425.jpeg

8E13E78E-0068-489A-A6E6-5A5E1693B66C.jpeg

668C5ABE-0244-4815-94A5-5791F93025EA.jpeg

Twin sibling to my Capri Blue 11/69...except this one spent it's life indoors! Beautiful OG survivor. Wish I needed 2 :) GLWS.
Your wish has been granted. You now need two. Proceed.🧞‍♂️

Great deal for someone, will definitely sell.

I'd be seriously interested if closer, my $.02 is that your relatively remote location is limiting your buyer's market. Best of luck.
Yes, it is a very remote location! It was probably 02 or 03 when I purchased a nice low mile stock 76 fj40 in Sandpoint, the seller picked me up at the airport in Spokane and I drove the truck back to W TX, was an epic trip and would do it again! GLWS

Yes, it is a very remote location! It was probably 02 or 03 when I purchased a nice low mile stock 76 fj40 in Sandpoint, the seller picked me up at the airport in Spokane and I drove the truck back to W TX, was an epic trip and would do it again! GLWS
I bought my last fj60 in ‘08 from cordelaine and drove it back to Colorado. Took two days but what a beautiful drive in some of the country’s most remote areas. Too bad shipping is so expensive these days but someone would have an epic journey driving this ‘67 from sand point back to their home. Would make a hell of a thread! Wish it were closer to Georgia and it would sell in a heartbeat.

Hey all, I have a really nice FJ40 for sale. Very little rust. No rust in the floors. Minor in rear sill and at spare tire mount. All original paint. Great patina! A really honest rig with nothing hidden. Low mileage original engine. Recently ordered a carb kit from Mikes and now it runs great.
New tie rod ends and alignment.
New Falken Wildpeak mud terrains mounted on factory steel wheels with hubcaps.
All new rubber bushings in springs.
Wanted to keep it as stock as possible.
New brake and clutch master and slave.
New wheel cylinders.
All factory gauges work.
4wd light even comes on with 4wd engaged. Shifts in and out of 4x4 hi and low with ease. Hubs lock easily.
Interior dome light even works!
Front and rear diffs fresh fluid.

Items left to address.
Left rear tail light is out
Blinkers recently stopped blinking
Front seat could use recover.
Headliner.
Spare tire carrier mounted
I do have cool cruisers replacement corners and rear sill that goes with it. I prefer it as is because I like it’s character and the authenticity but they are provided if someone prefers to restore it.
Daily Driver.
$22,500
More pictures to follow.
Have questions ask away. I have nothing to hide.

View attachment 3502096

View attachment 3502097

View attachment 3502098

View attachment 3502099
Call me,,, interestd in cruiser

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom