SOLD 1970 FJ40 Land Cruiser Engine & Transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$3000 OBO!!! 1970 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser original F155 straight 6 engine and transmission for sale. Original engine from our FJ project. Doing a 350 v8 swap so we no longer need it. Ran great last time it was in the car (2 weeks ago). Newly rebuilt 2 barrel carb. Comes with full powertrain seen in picture. Radiator included and shown in the last picture. All it needs is a chassis to sit in, fuel lines and linkages attached and its ready to drive. All cylinders have been compression checked and recorded pressure of each is written on the yellow tape across the top of the engine seen in pics. Pressures indicate good gasket seal, all within optimal range and relatively even across all 6 cylinders. Engine is currently on pallet and is strapped down. Very stable for transport. Drove it 200 miles on a trailer recently as is, no shifting or problems. Forklift on site for easy loading. Open to discussion about delivering in Northern CA, depending on additional pay as well as distance.
IMG_0653.jpeg

IMG_0654.jpeg

IMG_0655.jpeg

IMG_0656.jpeg

IMG_0657.jpeg

I am interested in this drivetrain.

Is there any chance that you could separate it and send the trans/t-case from the engine and send it to a seperate location?

I would love the trans and case to go to George in Stockton CA and would like the engine in Atlanta.

Hi there,

There is one other interested party who reached out before you. I will certainly let you know if they decide to take it or not. If not, you're next on the list.

I don't want the liability of crating the engine myself for shipping, however if you have your friend George come up and crate the engine for you and take the transfer case for himself we won't have any issues with that at all.

Ill get back to you ASAP on the status of the other potential buyer

Best,

I am interested in this drivetrain.

Is there any chance that you could separate it and send the trans/t-case from the engine and send it to a seperate location?

I would love the trans and case to go to George in Stockton CA and would like the engine in Atlanta.
Hey,

The other party said they had too much going on so you're up on the list!!! Hope you got my message about having your buddy George do the crating for ya!

Z

Thanks. Let me call Valley Hybrids and see if they can help me out.

Do you think you could at least deliver it to Stockton since you are unwilling to ship it complete?

Thanks. Let me call Valley Hybrids and see if they can help me out.

Do you think you could at least deliver it to Stockton since you are unwilling to ship it complete?
I can deliver it to Stockton no problem. You have a forklift onsite to get it off the truck?

🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom