For Sale 1964 FJ45 NOT MINE :( CALI rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, have you guys ever run across a Cruiser on the Web, and thought THIS IS THE ONE I have been waiting for????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The price seems right and the rig LOOKS clean.

I love my 80 and I love my 40, but I needs me a truck real bad. And there is no other truck I want then a 45.

When I saw this clean looking (from the one pic) FJ45 that's what I thought. I contacted the guy and even offered to trade my 1970 FJ40 to which he replied, "If I didn't need the money I wouldn't be selling my truck."

Only logical decision was to immediately put my rig up for sale.....????

Now its been a couple days and I am coming to terms with the fact that I am just going to have to wait as now it doesn't seem to be in the cards.

SO reluctantly I am putting it up here in hopes it will go to a GOOD person and not some got damn flipper..........skin the flippers alive. :flipoff2:

IF my truck were to sell all of the sudden. We can race up and see who gets there first!!!! lol

Toyota truck fj45 1964

:beer:

If this was a removable top SWB I would be hooking up the trailer and getting on the road right now! Love these 45s

IMG_4620.JPG

Someone got a great deal!

Damn. That escalated quickly...............

Yep. Thats the 1 picture. I saved it too......

It was listed at 12k obo.........

It was quick and expected. Tried to move quick Working on getting cash together but not quick enough :crybaby:

Somebody got a great score!

Again, I have posted this comment before, but I will say it again. I should NEVER have sold my 1965 SWB removable top fj45. I loved that rig, and as @70Cruza said, he needs a truck. Trucks are very useful, as now I have a fj40, and have to use my military utility trailer to haul brush to the dump....

:crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom