18th Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Registration is now open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Crusha Hey are the Keystone Cruisers going to AOAA or Rausch?

We're doing both Steve, we will be at Rausch most of the time, and lead trail runs to AOAa Thursday and Saturday as I understand it.

Do I have to register for aoaa? theres a post from SteveNJ that registration for aoaa is required

Do I have to register for aoaa? theres a post from SteveNJ that registration for aoaa is required

The guided runs are planned to be Signup only to keep group sizes in check. We don't want 6 trucks ready to go and then end up with 12 because some extras decided to tag along. Info on where to meetup will only be sent to folks who registered for the guided runs.

We're doing both Steve, we will be at Rausch most of the time, and lead trail runs to AOAa Thursday and Saturday as I understand it.
How many of the keystone guys are headed up to AOAA Saturday? I'm only going to be able to make it up Friday evening, wondering if I need to/should register for CMCC or if I should just ride along with someone from the club.

How many of the keystone guys are headed up to AOAA Saturday? I'm only going to be able to make it up Friday evening, wondering if I need to/should register for CMCC or if I should just ride along with someone from the club.
I'll be there through Saturday morning... See you Friday.

I'll be going to AOAA

Can't believe it, I just reinstalled the hardtop and hard doors on the 40. weather forecast doesn't look promising and i didn't want to wheel in a 40 with only a bikini top!

My son and grandson have bailed on me so I have half a tent site available and a couple of meal tickets.

I'm missing it this year, but next year you guys kick my ass a bit and remind me what a club loser I am for not attending this great event...

I'm in T17

Make that T 18

I'll be there early tomorrow morning.

Have fun guys. :steer:

I'm in the same boat as @rubicondon53, another club loser that won't be missing next year!
No looseres here, it's tough to balance life, family, work and play.
Was a good time, and hope to see more of everyone next year.
Mostly got video from my one day on the trail. I was shotgun in Crusha's rig at AOAA on Thursday. We lead the blue group through without much incedent.
IMG_20170713_094550559.jpg
IMG_20170713_130448917.jpg
IMG_20170713_130518338.jpg
IMG_20170713_081503111.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom