15% off coupon and new prices on my website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll see if I can't get mine off this weekend I'll PM you for location
Don't worry about it. I found a local guy willing to loan me his. I will be picking it up week after next. I have a pile of projects I'm working on and can't get to that project until then. I didn't want to borrow his grill and then just have it sit in my garage for two weeks. I figured I would borrow it when I was ready for it. I should have the TEQ badge up on my site by the end of August. www.bh3dprinting.com.

I figured I should give an update on the 60 series TEQ badge. I have decided NOT to release any new plastic TEQ badges. I am now working with a CNC company and will start making all of my TEQ badges in machined aluminum. I just can't continue to make TEQ badges and cup holders. One of the two had to go. I can barely keep up with the cup holder orders. The TEQ badges were becoming a thorn in my side. I am VERY happy with how they are looking. I will be switching 3-4 TEQ badge designs over to aluminum each month so it will take me about 6 months to get all designs converted over to aluminum. Any new designs like the 60 series grill badge will just be released in aluminum from day one. Not sure when it will get released. I am focused on my top sellers first.

So I now have all cup holders back in stock. I made a large batch of each design to prepare for the holidays. Hopefully this year I wont go crazy trying to keep up with orders. www.bh3dprinting.com International orders can be place at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Black Friday Bump. 15% off the entire order and free shipping. Use coupon/promo code "TEQ15" www.bh3dprinting.com

Update time. For folks wanting to place an order and have it arrive before Christmas day then all orders MUST be placed by this Wednesday 12/16. After that date, I can't guarantee delivery before Christmas. www.bh3dprinting.com
I'm still running the 15% off promo and free shipping for two more weeks. Coupon code "TEQ15"

I wish I had seen this earlier Brad. I just placed my order yesterday. Oh well. Merry Christmas!

Michael <><

Just a heads up for the LX470 guys. The TEQ grille badges will be getting posted up on my site within the week.

Super sorry for the delay on the LX470 badges. I shipped out a few different versions for the different grille option for the LX470 and have not heard back from everyone yet. I want to make sure the 98-02, 03-05, and 06-07 all fit perfect before I release them all at once.

Just a heads up to all, that I am heading out of town through the 2nd of July for some camping, fishing, and hiking with the family. I wont be able to process or ship any orders until I return. I made sure I have a good batch of all products in stock so when I return I will be able to immediately start shipping. Sorry for the delay but I wanted to get the message out there. I leave early tomorrow morning so I will try my best to get any orders that come in today boxed up tonight and dropped off at the post office on Monday along our trip route but no guarantees. I have a giant pile of stuff to do to get ready for our trip.

Hey Brad. Great looking products. Just ordered a 4x4 Tailgate badge for my FJ45. Enjoy the trip!!

I'm back from camping and the first huge wave of orders go out today. The rest of the orders that came in while I was gone will go out tomorrow and the ones that came in over the last two days will go out on Wednesday. Then I will be able to finally breath again.

So I'm heading back out for another week of camping, fishing, and hiking with the kids. I will be shipping out all orders that came in yesterday on my way out of town today. I will get back on the 1st of August and will process orders on the 2nd and ship on the 3rd.

just got back in town to a mtn. of orders. I will do my very best to make sure all orders that came in while I was gone will go out by Thursday. Any new ones will probably ship by Friday.

So the time has come to release the next 80 series cup holder. I have been getting requests for this cup holder for quite a long time. The new cupholder will be "in-stock" today by 4pm on my website at www.bh3dprinting.com and on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting. They hold a drink, phone, and a couple pens. They will be $35. Here are a few pics of what I designed.

Will these fit in the FJ62 center console as well?

Will these fit in the FJ62 center console as well?
I don't know. Got some pics of the F62 console? What is the width front to back and left to right? Depth of the hole?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom