15% off coupon and new prices on my website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

all cup holders are now back in stock.

Sorry that it took me most of the week to get things back in stock again. It was a BUSY week with orders. All orders have been filled and I have a few of every item back in stock again. Hopefully this week I will be able to build up my inventory again.

All cup holders are now back in stock.

So I had some folks trying to fit those 20oz. soda bottles in my cup holders. The smaller inner insert makes the fit too tight and the regular TEQ insert that comes with all cup holders is a tad loose. They were just in that middle awkward size. A member posted his simple solution to the problem by using a beer "koozie" on the bottle. That fattened it up enough to sit more snug in the regualr insert. Making a design change to fit that odd sound proved itself to be a real challenge. I decided to stop fighting it and just take the easy path. From here on out ALL cup holders will ship with a free black "koozie". They lay flat and can easily be stored in the center console or glove box without issue. Then when you have the rare time of having a 20oz. soda you will have a way to make a snug and stable fit AND keep that drink cold. I know it's not the coolest solution, but why fight the simple solution if it works.

Do you ship to the UK?

Yes and no. I don't ship to the UK through my website because all of the customs paperwork is a huge pita BUT I DO ship internationally through my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting Etsy deals with all of the international shipping paperwork. All I have to do is print out the form that is all filled in by ETSY.

I installed my set today.
They are great.
There is a lot of design work in these things.
I'm sure there where many versions to get to the current model.
Everything fits.
If I had to complain the finish surface is a bit ruff. But I don't have a show car. I just needed to prevent the leaking water bottles from rolling around in the back seat

Thanks BH3D

sorry for having so many of my items out of stock this month. It has been a crazy busy month with sales. I'm assuming everyone got their tax return. I did restock everything yesterday. Even though it may not seem like it, I have been restocking the cup holders every other to every 1/3 day. They just sell out within a couple hours.

So the time has come to release the next 80 series cup holder. I have been getting requests for this cup holder for quite a long time. The new cupholder will be "in-stock" today by 4pm on my website at www.bh3dprinting.com and on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting. They hold a drink, phone, and a couple pens. They will be $35. Here are a few pics of what I designed.

You will see in the pics there are two slightly different versions. The original cell phone slot was closed on both ends which didn't allow for some of the larger phones on the market. I decided to open up one end to allow for phones like my Samsung S5 with a fat case to fit. The phone in the pics is my wifes S4 mini (iphone 4 size). There are still phones on the market that don't even fit the larger slot. If you aren't sure then stick your phone in the square hole at the front edge. Does it fit? Is there 1/16" room left? That is how much space the closed off side takes up. If there isn't a 1/16th" left over then your phone wont fit in this. I would say 80%+ of the phones on the market right now will fit without issue.

I'm bringing back the 15% off promo for this month. This is for all the Dads out there since father's day is just around the corner. This promo can be used by anyone. I will be running a 15% off entire purchase coupon plus free shipping for the month of June. Coupon code is "dad15" on my site www.bh3dprinting.com

Heads up. Tomorrow is the last day you can order and still receive the package by Fathers Day. I can only guarantee delivery by Saturday if the order is placed by tomorrow by 7pm. The free shipping and 15% off the entire order is running through the month. Coupon code "dad15".

So the window to have the order delivered by Fathers Day has passed but the promo will continue through the end of the month. That is 15% off and free shipping. I also just readjusted prices on my site. I was able to lower most of my product prices from 5-15%. I was able to lower prices due to my vendor lowering there cost for filament.

Thanks! Been meaning to order rear cup holders forever--can't wait to get them in.

Thanks for the order. I just want to let everyone know that I'm heading out for 10 days of camping and wheeling across the western US with my family. All orders that came in today will get shipped out tomorrow before I leave. Any orders that come after tomorrow at noon will get shipped out when I return July 1st.

I can't find any 60/62 teq badges on your sites. Am I missing them or are they not available? Also, do you know if your newer 80 cup holder will fit in an 88 62? Thanks

I can't find any 60/62 teq badges on your sites. Am I missing them or are they not available? Also, do you know if your newer 80 cup holder will fit in an 88 62? Thanks
I never released a 60 series TEQ badge. I need access to a grill. I am able to release new TEQ badges when people loan me their grill for about a week. I install the TEQ badge and ship it all back for free. You get a TEQ badge for free. The down side (this is why no 60 guys have volunteered) is that you will have to ship me your grill and have no grill on your rig for a week or so. If you know of any 60 series guys in socal that could work with me then let me know.

I never released a 60 series TEQ badge. I need access to a grill. I am able to release new TEQ badges when people loan me their grill for about a week. I install the TEQ badge and ship it all back for free. You get a TEQ badge for free. The down side (this is why no 60 guys have volunteered) is that you will have to ship me your grill and have no grill on your rig for a week or so. If you know of any 60 series guys in socal that could work with me then let me know.

I'll see if I can't get mine off this weekend I'll PM you for location

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom