FREE 100 Series Stock Bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Before they go into the trash, I have the front and rear factory bumpers off of my white '06 LX470. They're in pretty good condition, but the rear has some rash. I also have the steps.

How bad is the rash on the rear? I might be interested in both, if you're willing to hold onto them both until we can end up at the same event.

How bad is the rash on the rear? I might be interested in both, if you're willing to hold onto them both until we can end up at the same event.

Aren't you going aftermarket? The rear is pretty scratched up on the lower wings. One of the two tabs that secures the back is broken too (still stays on well without it).

Might be tough bringing them with me the HIH though since we'll be loaded up for the weekend.

I will likely go aftermarket at some point. Front first then rear but it's going to be a couple years before that will happen I think. I scratched the side of my pass rear bumper pretty good on Jax Trax in Moab last October. It's pretty ugly so ive kind of been keeping my eyes open for a stock replacement until another happens. I agree that it would difficult to get it to then back home from HIH so it probably won't work out.

Any chance you have rear bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom