For Sale 100 series Rear Upper deck lid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just replaced the upper deck lid on my LX470. I have the old one for sale. Has a couple rust areas but may be an improvement over what someone has currently. Has LED 3rd brake light. $400. I have a crate and could help arrange shipping but it's on your dime. Local pickup around Cincinnati but would be willing to travel a bit to meet.

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

Last edited:
Are you willing to part with the back up camera and associated HW only?

I'd rather try and keep it complete for now but I'll deff consider it if it's still sitting around in a while. What's "HW" (Harness Wiring?)

Updated OP with Geo location as well.

I have a. Brother looking for the hatch to replace the one on my old 2000 Lexas. Will this one fit that year? I didnt have the backup camera but otherwise looks to be the same.

I will show him in the am and see what he says. Are you even near chicago? He will ask me about how to get it.. Clearly he needs to learn about road trips with his son.

Cool! Will let you know right after 10:00 Chicago time as that s when my bro comes in to the office.

Will do!
That might encourage him to go for it. It is for his sons rusty 470 so I know he isn't excited to spend tons on it.

I will let you know mid day if he is going to grab it.

Just showed my brother. He said cool and will buy it. He can make the trip down next weekend and bring you cash. Shoot me a pm with a phone number and I will ring you directly. Then I can give him details on travel and he and his son will make the trip.

Appreciate all the replies and talk shortly.

Last edited:
Just spoke to my brother. Said he was a bit late but was able to meet you before you headed to work. Thanks so much for helping me help him buy the liftgate. Appreciate the trust in waiting for us as well.

Cheers and enjoy the weekend! If ever above Chicago look me up! Owe you a cold one!

All the best,

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom