100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s not the relay it is the plug pins in the fuse box

Got that just wondering if these relays will work for the work around harness.

Jewelry

3A9F8932-CC02-4318-B606-AA5BBDD845CB.jpeg
0A58D56A-F53D-4D58-9098-C6E3CCBDBE6B.jpeg

^^^whats the story? I blink and all of a sudden social media is full of your hard top RTT...where did it come from and what's the end-goal?

Last edited:
^^^whats the story? I blink and all of a sudden social meadow is full of your hard tip RTT...where did it come from and what's the end-goal?

Ha.

I went to the trailer RTT setup because using a RTT on the roof is a pain.

I don’t want to drag my trailer all the time so I wanted the tent back on the roof.

I really want it for the 60 the most but the rack and the RTT don’t jive. After my neck EAF trip I’m moving it to the 60 for the rest of camping season. It’s SO much easier. Holy s***.

Ha.

I went to the trailer RTT setup because using a RTT on the roof is a pain.

I don’t want to drag my trailer all the time so I wanted the tent back on the roof.

I really want it for the 60 the most but the rack and the RTT don’t jive. After my neck EAF trip I’m moving it to the 60 for the rest of camping season. It’s SO much easier. Holy s***.
What brand is that one, and how long is the floor? I've been looking at the hard shell RTTs. They always seemed more user-friendly. You confirmed it.

Mine is the AutoHome Columbus Small. They make on just like this but it’s fur y’all tall folks.

What I was worried about was the sides billowing out. It doesn’t. This is so easy I’m just mad I waited so long

Fawk. Now I gotta find one for the BJ74...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom