Wanted 1 Rim and a Front Bumper bar. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I recently purchased a 1960 FJ25 in Queensland Australia. It starts and runs and is in pretty good condition for its age.
As you can expect it is missing a few items.
To start with I am looking to buy a front bumper and at least 1 original Rim.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Good money paid.
I can also offer assitance in regards to sourcing vehicles or parts within Australia.

Welcome and congratulations. I am based in NZ and fighting my battle pretty much all alone so far. Good to have some company across the ditch. Both front bumper and wheels are ultra rare to come by. Saying that you will have a better chance of finding that in OZ than USA.

I am too looking for front bumper and ended up pocking holes in later 16" rims to make them look like FJ25 wheel. Good luck.

Hi, I recently purchased a 1960 FJ25 in Queensland Australia. It starts and runs and is in pretty good condition for its age.
As you can expect it is missing a few items.
To start with I am looking to buy a front bumper and at least 1 original Rim.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Good money paid.
I can also offer assitance in regards to sourcing vehicles or parts within Australia.

Only one part that would tempt be to let loose of these rare parts. That would be a complete top cover for a H55F five speed that is for a 4X series. Those are almost impossible to find here short of taking out a mortgage.

Welcome and congratulations. I am based in NZ and fighting my battle pretty much all alone so far. Good to have some company across the ditch. Both front bumper and wheels are ultra rare to come by. Saying that you will have a better chance of finding that in OZ than USA.

I am too looking for front bumper and ended up pocking holes in later 16" rims to make them look like FJ25 wheel. Good luck.

Personally I think the US is easier for 25 parts. We have way more surviving 25s here.

Thanks for the reply. Good back up plan for the rims.
Would love to see the NZ version of the 25. Ill post some photos of mine shortly.
Good luck with the hunt.

Archie's 25 is one he brought with him from the US. Believe he posted of seeing only one other 25 in NZ.

Only one part that would tempt be to let loose of these rare parts. That would be a complete top cover for a H55F five speed that is for a 4X series. Those are almost impossible to find here short of taking out a mortgage.

Personally I think the US is easier for 25 parts. We have way more surviving 25s here.

Archie's 25 is one he brought with him from the US. Believe he posted of seeing only one other 25 in NZ.

Nope , I am yet to come across another FJ25 in NZ. Mine is pretty much only known 25 here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom