1 less in the US

3_puppies

SILVER Star

Congrats anyway...I don't care where it ends up, as long as it goes to a loving home.
He'll probably post up when he gets home, should be crossing the border in an hour or so. Nice couple, says it will be only 1 of 3 he knows about in Calgary.

hey

do not worry she is coming to a nice home. was good to meet ya three puppies nice state ya have down there will definatly have to return. the border was a breeze ran in showed the paper work paid 27 bucks gst for the purchase and on our way. no duty. and some one down there should go get that 45 p/up on the interstate 15 at mile 381 by the border or i might have to return:)

new lipstick too funny.

yes she will get some treats, am running into some issues with the government about her age and rust.

will get it figured out i hope. am talking with a insurance dude, the mechanic, monday (need an out of province before a plate to drive)

not to worried

yes she will get some treats, am running into some issues with the government about her age and rust.
I'm sure ours was MUCH worse than yours for rust. We paid the import but did not register until well over a year later when we were done with the restoration. Not sure if that's all legit but that's what we did.

Top Bottom