FJ40 Center Consoles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I made a center console for my '75 FJ40 and there was some interest if I wanted to make some and sell a few here to MUD members.

If I get enough interest, I'm be willing to make a few of these consoles.

I'm an after-work hobbyist so if you can be patient, I'll turn these around as I can. Keep in mind, I'm making these one at a time so they'll be hand made vs. factory stamped & welded. They may contain a few tooling imperfections but I'll try my best to deliver something that looks great.

These will measure approximately 6.5"W x 7"H x 22"L and will come with mounting bracketry for '72-78 FJ's. They are generic enough to fit other years or even other vehicles but I'll leave mounting up to you.

Prices:

$175 - Brushed Aluminum, Clear coated, Shipped US only.
$145 - Unfinished Bare Aluminum Finish, Shipped US only.
$ tbd - Special Orders - if you have something in mind that doesn't require too much departure from the design or require more materials, I can try to incorporate your requests. I'll be as reasonable on cost as I can, if you realize that it will take more time than the standard model. On special requests, I reserve the right to say NO so don't be offended.

If you are interested, I will require a $20 deposit which you can send via Paypal to xxx. Once I get one completed and ready to ship, I'll contact you for final payment. Of course full payment is welcome to avoid added hassle.

I'll post status in this thread to show current active orders, deposits and completed/shipped consoles.

Thanks, Nik
IMG_6701.jpg
IMG_6702.jpg
IMG_6707.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.. Im not looking at buying but my hat is off to yah.. that some nice fabrication you have there !!!

I would be interested if I can pick it up in Edmond and save shipping.

Not a problem. I was estimating $20-25 for shipping. For anyone who can pick them up, I'll sell them for $135. That saves me the hassle of packaging and the trip to UPS.

Nik

I would be interested if I can pick it up in Edmond and save shipping.

Very nice work...I would be interested for sure!

lookin good, can you fit a stereo in there?

side note, what kind of seats are you running in your rig, they look good

It looks like you have a Pay-Pal site up? If I pay today will it ship tomorrow? ;)

No, I'll have to buy materials and make them. I should be able to get some out in the next week depending on how many orders I get.

Expect 2 weeks to build - that gives me some time for unexpected emergencies and time to deer hunt.

If you can get me some measurements I'd be willing to see what I can come up with.

Nik

What measurements do you need (for the 60's)?

Paypal sent. If you need measurements for a 60 - I have one in Tulsa.

That would be great. I've never been up close and personal with a 60 so I don't have any idea what the interior looks like.

Paypal sent. If you need measurements for a 60 - I have one in Tulsa.

I'm interested...any pics of what it looks like inside?

Also, bolts right on w/o any bracket etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom