OEM FJ55 parts in stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Thought this would be a good way of finding out what parts are still available from Toyota. There is nothing more frustrating searching for a part you thought was discontinued and end up paying more money and wasting your time only to find out it was still avaiable from Toyota.

I talked with my dealer Ralph Hayes Toyota and he said anyone could order parts from them at a 25% discount and they would ship them to ya. 1-800-868-8066 just ask for the parts department and say you saw this on IH8MUD.

So if you find something. Post the part #, a picture and a price along with a description of where it goes.

Fender bolts. Didn't really need these but I can imagine these break taking the fenders off. .56 each
DSC09155.JPG

Hood pads Hood bumpers. Keeps the hood from rattling. $7.33 each
DSC09156.JPG

If you don't have a heater and need to fill the hole where the lines come through the firewall. THis is your plug. Why someone would need it I have no idea. $3.15 each
DSC09157.JPG

By far the coolest item I found. The original leather key holder. $9.02
DSC09158.JPG

Door lock buttons. $1.40 each
DSC09159.JPG

PTO pillow block seal. $2.29 each
DSC09160.JPG

No idea. A plug for something. $1.87 each
DSC09161.JPG

Floorboard plugs. If your lucky enough to still have your front floorboards this is the plug that caused all your problems. Had it not been there to begin with we all probably would still have floorboards. $1.87
DSC09162.JPG

DSC09170.JPG

No idea yet. Looks like a plug that would go over the hole for the speedo cable. $1.98
DSC09163.JPG

Gas cap. Kinda cool. I've never seen an oem one since most were left on top of the cruisers back in the 70's and the owners drove off. $11.22
DSC09164.JPG

DSC09165.JPG

Screws to hold the headlight rings in. .97 each
DSC09167.JPG

Backing nuts for the headlight rings. $1.16 each
DSC09166.JPG

Metal window crank handle washer. There are two types. The ones here are for the metal cranks. $1.16 each
DSC09168.JPG

Plastic window crank handle washer. This is for the plastic handles found on 76 and later pigs. .62 each
DSC09169.JPG

That is all for now.

Last edited:
I'll bet the dust seal is for the PTO pillow block.

Right and left side rear view mirrors!!! 87940-90351 and 87910-90351 Paid about $60 - 70 each.
DSC_4407.JPG

Marshall,This is a damn good idea..........will be very very helpful to novices such as myself and save a lot of time-----------Dave

OEM fog lights.

Marshall, what good are fog lights if you can't mount them OEM correct??? Mounting brackets 81481-60010 about $2 ea.

These and the fog lights are headed for the FJ45LV though.
DSC_4408.JPG

Don't know the part numbers, but the OEM tire crank is still available ($35), so are the windshield washer nozzles ($29). Key blanks for 1970 55 series are not. Some of the plugs may be for the holes for the OEM roof racks, in case of removal. I will definitely use those part numbers in the future!!

Marshall, what good are fog lights if you can't mount them OEM correct??? Mounting brackets 81481-60010 about $2 ea.

These and the fog lights are headed for the FJ45LV though.

Are those in the US? If that is the case my opinion about paying to much for the brackets is justified. I payed $50 for mine.

Are those in the US?

Ordered through the local dealer here in Guatemala. The prices seem to change rather dramatically here though. At the time I ordered the brackets in March or April I also ordered some bump stops for the '45 and a water sedimenter for the '55. I went to re-order a sedimenter for the '45 a week or two ago and the price was all of a sudden doubled!! I showed my old receipt and they said they could do it for 50% more!

The same may be true of the brackets though $50 seems a little excessive to me!!

I'll be taking a list of part numbers into the dealer next week to see what they can get (some from your photos and some additional numbers). I have been striking out on the '45LV part numbers so maybe '55 numbers will have better luck. I'll post up what I am able to get when it comes in. If it's stock I'll have it right away, if it needs to come from Japan it'll be probably two months or more.

Don't know the part numbers, but the OEM tire crank is still available ($35), so are the windshield washer nozzles ($29). Key blanks for 1970 55 series are not. Some of the plugs may be for the holes for the OEM roof racks, in case of removal. I will definitely use those part numbers in the future!!

Highjack .... Anybody have a picture of the OEM roof rack? I would like to see one.

Highjack .... Anybody have a picture of the OEM roof rack? I would like to see one.

As would I!! There was NO provision for mounting a roof rack OEM style on my '76. I'll bet it would have been a dealer installed and sourced item.

That's it. I remember ordering it now. Thanks.

Did you try to get the steel retainer that holds it in as well?? You'll need that as you'll likely mess up the old one when you pull it out. I simply found an oil seal and used that after filling the void with grease.

Anyone know about Tail light lens covers, or hood latch assembly?

Foxfab was making repro tail light lenses for the older models. If you need a hood latch assembly PM me EXACTLY what you need and I'll see what I have (I do have some I don't know if I have all of it).

Stole this from another thread. By far the most replaced part. If your tailgate doesn't work but it sounds like it's working this is your issue.

Tailgate rear nylon gear. Roughly around $30 dollars

DSCN0825.jpg

What a great thread. Last time I called, the rubber hood stops were $4o-ish each (shipped from Japan.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom