wish me luck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=CruisinGA link=board=1;threadid=4186;start=msg35476#msg35476 date=1061959548]
Wait a second, your in the lower hemisphere, so that means my summer is your...WINTER!!
Next summer break man, I'm picking up a few extra TSL radials and heading over the big blue with the 40 for some fun down under! ;) :D (would be very cool though)
[/quote]

don't bring your 40, their dirt cheap here, buy one, run it then sell it for the same price you paid for it :D

Or maybe I'll buy a 5 spd turbo diesel snorkel'd elockered "trayback" 70 series and bring it back with me. :D ;)

thats the way to do it def, You can get a nice 75 NA diesel for like 8500-12000 aud, but i dont think they come with elockers, just the limited slip. And most of them come with factory snorkels and bullbars as standard around here, its a rare occurence seeing one without them. Heres to hoping i can convince the property to give me one of theirs so i can retire my 40. :)

The property is positioned a couple a hundred k west of charleville, and about a hundred and something k north of quilpie, and a couple a hundred k south of blackall, in the middle of a black spot. You have to travel at least 150k of dirt road to get to it from any direction, and one of those roads was rated the worst in queensland in terms of tyre destruction. More tyres are destroyed on that road in one year than most of the south queensland highways combined. And most of them are good tyres - coopers and bfg etc.

I'm going to try and get out there again this sept sometime, b4 i head to europe. I know a few people from the other properties, and the ones north of us have a roo plague, and the ones south have a pig plague. We have a nothing plague because it has not rained yet (in 4 years). Hell we only managed to find like 6000 sheep out of the original 24000 that were there. And they estimate that we lost nearly our entire roo population of 60000 and nearly 40000 emus. But they are coming back. Time to do some hand loading me thinks -- i got me some ferals to hunt :)

70's come optional with ARB Air lockers as a dealer option, no Elocker for them.

i've seen a few 70's without the snorkel, hardly any without a bullbar

their factory bars are just ARB's or ARB rip offs, can't remember which

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom