Windrock 2014, Interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now that looks like a good time.

I am officially out. Got a drive to cut in, radiator to swap, blah, blah, blah... you guys don't care bout my excuses, I'm just a slacker who web wheels these days.

Have fun and be safe. Maybe next trip.

I know I've been on the front line giving you a hard time but I'm truly sorry to hear you can't make it but I do understand. Hopefully we can all get together soon.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Yeah i know you guys are just bustin my balls, I was actually working on the motor last night. Hoping to get that finished up this week too.

Need to have the lower intake tanked to get the gunk out and off of it before I can bolt it on.

Hey guys, do UTVs, and quads wheel on the same trails as trucks at Windrock?... My brother is renting a UTV and wants to wheel with my FJ. I'm thinking he may have a lot of difficulty on the same trails. I'm not familiar with UTVs, so I could be wrong.

Sent from my SCH-I535

UTV's can run the same trails and depending on what trails you guys run he should be fine. You all will likely run into a number of UTV's on any number of trails.

Some of the really hard ones may not be UTV friendly, and the UTV only trails are not sheet metal friendly, but I am sure you guys will be good.

We're here. Got here around 1:45 local. Camp set up at cabins 4&5. Trails are wet but not nasty. Actually just wet enough to give good traction.

We are under a tornado watch til 5-6 am in East Tennessee. Good thing you guys are in a cabin and not tents.

Yeah, we just battened down everything and closed up for the night. Should be good to go.

Getting ready to leave Mascot in the next hour and should be at Windrock around 9am.... Is there a central meeting spot or do I just look for all the Toyotas?

Sent from my SCH-I535

Have fun out there guys. We were there last December :)
A rock had just fallen onto one of the trails. Not sure if they cleared it or not

image-2655261838.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD while navigating gnarly trail. Typos are inherent.

image-2655261838.jpg

Getting ready to leave Mascot in the next hour and should be at Windrock around 9am.... Is there a central meeting spot or do I just look for all the Toyotas?

Sent from my SCH-I535

Come to the camping area at 555 Windrock ln. Go all the way to the back and lok for
Cabins 4&5. Look for the Yotas.

Looks like Hunter is enjoying the new Turbo and locker and is that David in his white Tacoma, I thought he was shotgunning with Larry. How were the trails after the rain?

Looks like you guys are gonna have some fantastic weather to enjoy.

Looks like Hunter is enjoying the new Turbo and locker and is that David in his white Tacoma, I thought he was shotgunning with Larry. How were the trails after the rain?

Looks like you guys are gonna have some fantastic weather to enjoy.

That's Chris (TNTaco) in his silver Taco. Trails are wet bit not too bad. Weather is outstanding!

Beautiful day to be on the trails!!!! I'm jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom