Windrock 2014, Interested? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rally-rats.com
Cross post from STLCA. Hope that's ok, just wanted to reach all the TN/NC guys.

A few of us are going FEB 21-23. Anyone interested?

Deer season will be over, and turkey will still be over a month away.

Attending:
Jacob
Chris
Jason
Joel?
ab1985
FSU Disco
Hatfield
Ratman
Lurry
Barry
Nick

Last edited:
Cross post from STLCA. Hope that's ok, just wanted to reach all the TN/NC guys. A few of us are going in Feb. Either 14-16 or 21-23. Anyone interested? Deer season will be over, and turkey will still be over a month away.
I know I couldn't go over Valentines weekend.

Several are saying the 21-23 would be better. I think that works better for me also. I will make it official tomorrow after a few more responses.

Feb 21-23 is the set date. I, and others, will probably be up on the 20th.
If you can make it post upand I will add your name to the list on post #1

The wife said I'm going so I guess I'm going. Have to pull the rear 3rd and get Barry to replace the pinion bearings, so its more rush work to get ready Lol. Look forward to seeing you man, stay safe.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

The wife said I'm going so I guess I'm going. Have to pull the rear 3rd and get Barry to replace the pinion bearings, so its more rush work to get ready Lol. Look forward to seeing you man, stay safe.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Sounds great man. Looking forward to it!

We're up to 8 confirmed trucks right now. More trucks=more ability groups and more fun!

Cabin reserved, the boy and I will take 2 beds anybody want to split the others?

Who all is on the confirmed list I only see 5.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Cabin reserved, the boy and I will take 2 beds anybody want to split the others?

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Add Lurry and a couple guys from EXPO.

Added a few more to the list. Up to 10 trucks already. This should be fun.
For those that are attending, please post up your rig and what type trails you would like to run. Easy, moderate, difficult or some combination. WR is a huge place with trails for everyone. If I can get a feel for what ya'll are looking for I can begin planning some routes or suggestions for those who have never been or don't know WR very well. I am by no means trying to dictate what trails people run or where we go because I live by the philosophy of do what the hell you want, but I can offer suggestions and help organize some of the runs if any one is interested.

FYI, some of us are bringing the fam along on this trip. There will be several kids from 3-10 yrs old, so if you wanna bring your kids along they will have plenty of friends to hang out with. Plus, we've got several 4wheelers and motorcycles for kids if they want to do some "off-roading" themselves.

Any of you Knoxville guys planning on making this?

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Any of you Knoxville guys planning on making this? 97 4runner 86 4runner STLCA APPALACHIA CRUISERS
Not sure yet. My mother in law turns 60 on the 20th and they are having her a party. Stay tuned.....

My wife and I will try to go as well. I will see if my buddy who has a 4-runner wants to go as well. Let me know meeting times and where because we will probably just be up for a day ride on Saturday Feb. 22.

Alright, I'm back. Gonna wrap up a few loose ends on this truck and I'm ready for this trip.

My wife and I will try to go as well. I will see if my buddy who has a 4-runner wants to go as well. Let me know meeting times and where because we will probably just be up for a day ride on Saturday Feb. 22.

Sat we will meet at the large parking lot in front of the small trail pass/concession stand around 0900.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Did Barry call you? He's looking to split a cabin, so I told him you were looking for another.

Looks like I am out. Too much stuff going on this month. Thanks for the invite..... Yell if you guys need anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom