Windrock 2014, Interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did Barry call you? He's looking to split a cabin, so I told him you were looking for another.

I haven't heard from him. I will ask him about it I need to get ahold of him on my diff anyway.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Hey guys, my name is Mike. I'm new to Ih8mud, and not really familiar with any southern offroad clubs. I am from upstate NY and am going to be down in the Knoxville area from tomorrow till the 22nd. Would it be okay if I join you guys wheeling? I was really looking to get some wheeling in at Windrock since I've never been. My rig is a 2007 FJ Cruiser, 3" lift, full skids. I'm not sure what type of trails you guys are running but I was hoping not to go too crazy since I'm so far from home.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Hey guys, my name is Mike. I'm new to Ih8mud, and not really familiar with any southern offroad clubs. I am from upstate NY and am going to be down in the Knoxville area from tomorrow till the 22nd. Would it be okay if I join you guys wheeling? I was really looking to get some wheeling in at Windrock since I've never been. My rig is a 2007 FJ Cruiser, 3" lift, full skids. I'm not sure what type of trails you guys are running but I was hoping not to go too crazy since I'm so far from home.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Come on out. I think some of us are going to run some of the milder stuff.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

I'll be there... What time on Friday?... Where are we meeting?.. I'm not familiar with the area

Sent from my SCH-I535

I plan on being up there around 10/11 in the morning. As far as meeting up I can PM you my # and kinda guide you in.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Hey guys, my name is Mike. I'm new to Ih8mud, and not really familiar with any southern offroad clubs. I am from upstate NY and am going to be down in the Knoxville area from tomorrow till the 22nd. Would it be okay if I join you guys wheeling? I was really looking to get some wheeling in at Windrock since I've never been. My rig is a 2007 FJ Cruiser, 3" lift, full skids. I'm not sure what type of trails you guys are running but I was hoping not to go too crazy since I'm so far from home. Sent from my SCH-I535
Where are you staying at in Knoxville? You should arrive right in time for the snow.

Just crossed the border into TN from VA and it started to snow... Staying at my cousins in Mascot.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Cool. It's just started to snow in here in North Knoxville. Yell if you need anything.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535

Sounds like Jason has you covered, but ill be monitoring this thread even after I arrive. There are a few of us arriving on the 20th. Post up if you need any help on location or times.

Hello Mike, where in NY are you from?

Thanks guys... Let me know if you are wheeling the 20th also.. I probably won't stay overnight, but I may wheel both Thursday and Friday.

I am from the Albany area.. We're thinking of moving down here.. My family has all relocated to the area within the past 20yrs and they want us to move.. This is the first time we've come down to spend time and check out the area to consider moving, but having this much wheeling close by, and what already seems to be a great group of guys to wheel with definitely score high on the bonus factor.. [thumbs up].... Oh, not to mention moving out of the snow/rust belt.......

Sent from my SCH-I535

"Welcome to Tennessee, Patron state of shootin stuff"

Mike, my family is from Boonville, NY. I'm actually going up there next week to go snowmobiling so won't be able to make the ride on the 22nd. Myself and a few other guys from the club rode at Windrock last weekend. Check out the thread for some pics and videos. Hope to catch up with you if you are back down here again. - Shawn

"Welcome to Tennessee, Patron state of shootin stuff"

Lol... I'm finding that out

Mike, my family is from Boonville, NY. I'm actually going up there next week to go snowmobiling so won't be able to make the ride on the 22nd. Myself and a few other guys from the club rode at Windrock last weekend. Check out the thread for some pics and videos. Hope to catch up with you if you are back down here again. - Shawn

Not sure where Booneville is, I'll have to check to see where that is.... Do you have a link to the thread with pics and video?... We plan to visit fairly regularly if we don't eventually move here.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Mike, the pics and videos are in the January Trail Ride thread. Boonville is north of Utica, up near Old Forge.

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit.. I saw the videos and am stoked to go wheel... My brother decided he's gonna come out and rent one of the UTVs at Windrock since he doesn't have a truck.. I'll probably also bring my cousin to ride along.

Will anyone be there wheeling Thursday? I'd like to get a second day in, and I have to leave to return to NY Saturday am.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit.. I saw the videos and am stoked to go wheel... My brother decided he's gonna come out and rent one of the UTVs at Windrock since he doesn't have a truck.. I'll probably also bring my cousin to ride along.

Will anyone be there wheeling Thursday? I'd like to get a second day in, and I have to leave to return to NY Saturday am.

Sent from my SCH-I535

There will be a few of us wheeling Thursday afternoon. You can meet us at the cabins around 11:00. Just ask the ladies at the camp check in how to get to cabin 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom