Wheeling: week of 29th? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang, just want to see if there's any interest out there for some snow wheeling sometime this week. My bro is up from Houston and would like to see what its all about (he maybe an up and coming Cruiserhead). Was thinking maybe Monday Dec 29th, late morning or afternoon at the usual Opal Natural Area, but I'm open to any suggestions for date/time. Let me know if interested.

When does he fly back. I have folks up on the first. Could that work

He takes off on Fri Jan 2nd. So the 1st would work.

1st should be good , 29th I cant

ok sweet, lets plan to do a cookout while we are out. Aim for 1pm launch from Char and I's place. That way folks can sleep in from the previous night. I'll do a vat of chick wings if people would like otherwise we can do the regular smokies and what not.

So far we have:
Hosam
Jason
Tyler
Charla
Dean
French connection
Tim and Glenda

Anyone else?

Last edited:
I worked everyday except Christmas day since Dec 8, desperate to get out of town and have a fire! Wings or smokies, its all good. We could use this run to test out the radios.

Egy - you have your bumper mounted yet? We need to finish this project! :)

Yup! Bumper's painted and mounted. Winch and recovery points pending, but we'll eventually get there.

Glad to see interest in snow-wheeling for the 1st. Look forward to seeing everyone and meeting our global trotting cruiser friends

I thinking I'll be out there. I've been holding off on replying because I've been trying to fix my brake problem. I still don't know what's wrong, but they do work.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1420160527.640009.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1420160549.056618.jpg

. image.jpg image.jpg
New Years Day run with some eats, flaming chicken wings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom