Wheeling Mar. 13th and 14th. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Depending on weather I am planning a for sure one possibly two day wheeling trip. So a little winter camping and a lot of wheeling.

I have a few trails in mind and wouldn't mind getting out for a weekend. As most all of you know my runs are somewhat of a moderate run but winter conditions I like to keep them not too bad. So stockers with good tires are welcome. Studded winter tires are fine however anything close to a factory street tires or anything like that should stay home. Due to safety more than getting stuck.

We will probably do some exploring of the area. And I'm really good at making fires so warmth around the fire shouldn't be a problem haha. If some only want to come out for one day that is fine too.

So meet at Grandview Stage Resort (google if you need a map) at 9:30 am. We will leave the store at 9:45 am. Start wheeling and whenever we get done or it starts to get dark we will set up camp in a large open remote area so lots of room.

Getting new shoes for the wife so no more bald terrains for her so I'll be ready. Hope you guys and gals can make it out.

John

I'll make it out, unforeseen circumstances aside.

if i can get my 42 sorted out i would come. got a viscious vibration and don't want to drive it till i get it fixed.
good news is i'm home this wekend.

I will be in Kimberly on a nursing ski trip....
next time hopefully.

Who is in for this upcoming weekend? It should be a good one. Probably a little wet.

I intend to make it out..... need to get some siping cut into my swampers :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom