Whats everyone using for upgraded sway bars now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I would follow up on my issue. I found a sway bar bushing solution on Amazon and they arrives the day before I had to drive home. Here is a link to a site with better info:

The r stands for red so there might be other colors. When bolted in place, the bolts capture the bracket in place as they are in the narrowest position possible and the company supplies thick washers to help bridge the slots. They have zirks as they are grease-able but I'll be replacing the zirks with bolts as plugs.

I much prefer these to what was delivered with the bar.

Any update on this? Needing new sway bars.

Nothing yet. The vendor said a couple of weeks ago they are still waiting for receipt from their supplier. I sent another inquiry today so I'll see what the response is and follow up if there's any movement.

I have a white line front and stock rear, rides nice on the highway with a tent, loaded up.

Front sway bar disconnect is going to be real nice

Any update on this? Needing new sway bars.
I also ordered a bar from Demon Tweeks (UK) in mid-April. After a couple of unsuccessful e-mail status inquiries I called them today. The CS person I spoke to said that the BTR46X HD sway bar had been discontinued, so they (Whiteline) had to make one custom to fill the order. I was told this would take six-eight weeks. So, will wait some more and see what happens.
BTW, price with shipping is $260.86, assuming the order is filled.

I also ordered a bar from Demon Tweeks (UK) in mid-April. After a couple of unsuccessful e-mail status inquiries I called them today. The CS person I spoke to said that the BTR46X HD sway bar had been discontinued, so they (Whiteline) had to make one custom to fill the order. I was told this would take six-eight weeks. So, will wait some more and see what happens.

If they're making you a custom front Whiteline bar, have them adjust their jig so that it sits evenly in the middle of the front radius arms :bang:

I've ordered two Witt's end sway bar mounts that are beefy and will replace the OEM ones on the front axle. During this process, I'll mount them such that the Whiteline front sway bar is centered.

If they can make one off, couldn't they make a bunch for a group purchase...? Maybe they hate making money. I would imagine that having the jig made would be 98% of overhead cost on one of these.

Could you provide a link? Please?

QUOTE="Qball, post: 12434948, member: 79407"]
Weird, I was able to order from amazon and had it in front of my door in no time at all.
[/QUOTE]

Looks like only 2 front sway bars left, can’t seem to find the rear on amazon.

I ordered my rear sway bar here but it was a very long wait.

Last edited:
Tried to order rear HD Whiteline swaybar from Andy’s. No dice.

Looks like only 2 front sway bars left, can’t seem to find the rear on amazon.

I ordered my rear sway bar here but it was a very long wait.

Tried to order rear HD Whiteline swaybar from Andy’s. No dice.

I have also heard whiteline quit making them. TJM still makes them but the distribution channel here is a mess for some reason and wait time is ridiculous at best. Hope someone else come up with a HD rear sway bar for the 80.

Good luck on your search.

Still have Qty of 3 in stock of the front Whiteline BTF66x.
I had ordered these back when @alia176 and got them in recently.
If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

I ordered a TJM rear HD bar from CarID last week. They said to expect delivery beginning of August. I’m not holding my breath. Interested in what Kurt has got up his sleeve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom