What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (76 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just ordered a set of LX 470 cabin air filters, an OEM CV boot kit, some PFran's cv clamps, and a Slee Front Aluminum skid plate. I have to undo the damage done when I sunk it up to the body in silt.

Haven't been driving it due to the CV boot, (Brand new OEM CV axle with a twisted boot on the cv shaft, due to being restrained in thick silt.) but I'm really getting the itch to get off road.

Had the front r/h drive shaft and splined hub replaced. Oh, and the brake master cylinder as well. Ouch!

Had the front r/h drive shaft and splined hub replaced. Oh, and the brake master cylinder as well. Ouch!

who did the work for you?

I contacted SCS in August and they said they going to do a small run of 5x150 16x8 in the end of September, did I want in? Got them 1st week of October. Very happy. I wanted bronze but they only were coming in black.

IMG_20141015_151949.jpg
this

@AuFish those wheels looks awsome
i didnt know they start selling those wheels for 100 series.
how much do the go for?
what offset?

Thanks I'm very happy. I wanted them in bronze but they only made a small run for 100 series in black. +10 offset and $145 per wheel.

@AuFish NICE .
i remember they said that but i didn’t follow up with them
one question , I’m not sure its because of the wheels or the nature of the wheels or the offset , but seems to me the wheels/tires stick out from the car .can you post a picture from behind of the car so we can see how far wheels stick out ? please ! thank you
again congrats on the wheels

Grabbed some SOLAS reflective tape and set up the land cruiser so my door doesn't get ripped off when my son jumps out to get on the bus. Also set it up for higher visibility in the woods or if we have a bad winter, in the ditch.

Cleaning every nook and cranny of the interior :)

Installed reverse camera and cleaned the car.

New Weathertech mats front to back, conditioned the leather on the steering wheel (no longer sticky), replaced all interior lights with LEDs, and removed the running boards.

ordered General Grabber AT2s 285s.......install on Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom