What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (69 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replaced my Radiator, belts, thermostat, water pump, and fan clutch. Many thanks to the iH8MUD community. The job would have taken much longer without the advice on here.

Then this morning a lady in a Jeep Compass decided to punch a hole in my rear bumper for me with her Heep Compass. Oh well, I guess it's time for an upgrade.

Mounted some front swaybar disconnect mounts. Still want to add bumpstops to them.

Tested out the dual solar panels and topped the battery off.

Cleaned and vacuumed the rtt

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Replaced my Radiator, belts, thermostat, water pump, and fan clutch. Many thanks to the iH8MUD community. The job would have taken much longer without the advice on here.

Then this morning a lady in a Jeep Compass decided to punch a hole in my rear bumper for me with her Heep Compass. Oh well, I guess it's time for an upgrade.

This is like when the big kid at my school gets pushed by a little kid. I look at him and tell him to suck it up! :)

Used my 80 to haul my son's Future City project. His team didn't win the competition but they did win the USGBC Award for Green Buildings (environmentally friendly design). The irony was not lost on him as we drove home in a vehicle getting 9 mpg...Haha.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1422335175.934163.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1422335189.150897.jpg

Last edited:
This is like when the big kid at my school gets pushed by a little kid. I look at him and tell him to suck it up! :)

Well said!! I did sorta feel bad for the lady who hit me. My rig suffered a small hole in the bumper, and her airbags deployed. No one hurt. So no big deal.

Drove from Denver to Grand Junction Colorado to check out Safari Ltd.
20150124_132403.jpg
IMG_0430.jpg

Last edited:
Did some snow driving. All fresh powder on the roads. Tested out part time kit. Works good. 2wd is surprisingly descent in light snow.
IMAG0079.jpg
IMAG0075.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom