What did you do to your truck today? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RSHARPfzj80

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
Rolled the drivers side rear window up. It sucks leaving it down through the rainstorm on Saturday! It wasn't really wet but there were a few new spider webs :)

I jacked up the rear of the 60 to see if I can find my vibration.

broke down both passenger side tires so I could dig the tree roots out of the beads from the GMP trip.

mwalls54 said:
I jacked up the rear of the 60 to see if I can find my vibration.

Call C&C Music Factory and see what they say :)

Rust Repair

Got busy on the floor pan rust today. Got it all measured out and then started cutting out the rot. :doh:

IMG_20130731_133552_589.jpg

IMG_20130731_162150_060.jpg

Got busy on the floor pan rust today. Got it all measured out and then started cutting out the rot. :doh:

I've learned to hate rust repair, looking good so far.

Sent from my detachment from reality.

bluehawk said:

Looking good!!

Drove the wife and the girls in her to golden girls for some broasted chicken-

Good times-

Last edited:
Floor Panel In

Got the patch panel cut out of the brown one and tacked into the red one. Next up the "A" pillar area. Anybody good with complicated metal repairs? I can do small stuff and simple shapes but this one scares the "***" out of me.

IMG_20130803_145226_619.jpg

IMG_20130803_145241_163.jpg

IMG_20130803_160653_814.jpg

Shouldn't be to bad man, just do small pieces of each shape a work it together, its more welding but with out the proper tools its tough to make a whole piece. I had to do a lot of that on my 86. If I were closer I'd be glad to help out.

Shouldn't be to bad man, just do small pieces of each shape a work it together, its more welding but with out the proper tools its tough to make a whole piece. I had to do a lot of that on my 86. If I were closer I'd be glad to help out.

Thanks Jason, just gonna bite the bullet and start cutting. May wait a little while. Gonna get started on the frame again and get the motor and trans mocked up. Try to work that out and get the frame rolling again.

In the process to rebuilding a new disc front to replace my shi**y drums so I don't take someone out next ride.

image-2183956002.jpg

htburnett said:
In the process to rebuilding a new disc front to replace my shi**y drums so I don't take someone out next ride.

Sounds like a good plan. Not sure if its the brakes or the drunk ass behind the wheel :) .

Ok you got me ha ha. Notice the culprit cooler in the back groud ofnthe above picture.

htburnett said:
Ok you got me ha ha. Notice the culprit cooler in the back groud ofnthe above picture.

Actually I did! It kept my beers cold too at GSMTR .

Ha ha too bad I ran off with a few of them.

No comment :)

Any word on the 40/25 combo purchase? I saw you are looking at selling you 1980 40, guessing to free up some $$

He made a dent in his stock of cruisers, made some free space in the barn. I'll let him elaborate on the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom