Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wired a dedicated fridge outlet & ARB compressor in the 200 using Anderson SB50 connectors from Wits' End.
Wits' End Anderson SB50 PowerPole Custom Mounts

I used the rear trim piece surrounding the lever to let down the 3rd row seating as others have done with 12V outlets. This may have not been the best choice considering how much force is required to unplug the connector but maybe it will break in some with a little use...
20160525_052545_zps7joryol9.jpg

Next up is a dual battery system with Slee's new aux battery tray.

Wired a dedicated fridge outlet & ARB compressor in the 200 using Anderson SB50 connectors from Wits' End.
Wits' End Anderson SB50 PowerPole Custom Mounts

I used the rear trim piece surrounding the lever to let down the 3rd row seating as others have done with 12V outlets. This may have not been the best choice considering how much force is required to unplug the connector but maybe it will break in some with a little use...
20160525_052545_zps7joryol9.jpg

Next up is a dual battery system with Slee's new aux battery tray.
Nice job:kiss:...you still can't have her:hillbilly:

Possession is nine-tenths of the law...:p

Great pics.

It this difficult terrain the main route or some fun along the side?

Did all the optional hard stuff except the "V notch" that is right after the above pics. The pics were pretty hard to get through, would have never got it with out good spotters. After the stress and being stock besides wheels I didst try that notch.

Great time though fun trail.

Great pics Brandon!

GB: If you avoid all the optional challenges, its a pretty easy trail. We have a two wheel drive prerunner make it through a couple years ago with no issues by staying on the main road. He was a pretty good driver though....

Great pics Brandon!

GB: If you avoid all the optional challenges, its a pretty easy trail. We have a two wheel drive prerunner make it through a couple years ago with no issues by staying on the main road. He was a pretty good driver though....

Don't all prerunners come with the E-locker? A locker makes a big difference, especially with someone who know how get the most of what they have.

We had a 2wd Titan with a rear locker with us and he made it the easy-ish way fine till the "Step"? last hard obstacle that you cannot avoid. That he needed a pull over.

GB: your rig in your sig would walk even all the hard stuff with little issues. Again I am stock with just K02s and most stuff was ok.....though a couple excellent spotters definitely made the difference on a few parts. Overall such a nice trail it's a full day up and back easy enough but lots of optional fun. Lots of good treasure hunts (geocaching) for kids.

Finally broke in "marshmallow" broken arrow...
20160528_052238_zpsrwuzz3ou.jpg

I never thought I'd love the 200 as much as the 100 series platform, but wow! It's a very capable rig. Crawl control is amazing, the suspension, never felt it unloading on steep descents, think they really nailed it with the 200. One thing, it does feel big on the trail (probably just me being extra cautious) when the 100 seems more connected to the driver. Overall I am extremely happy with it and it definitely needs a lift & rear bumper to be a little more trail worthy.

Installed a shore power plug with a Noco Genius battery charger. I also installed a hard-mounted SAE 12v connector plug adjacent to it. I will use this to tap my solar setup into place, or to have any other externally-powered items I may need :hmm:. I put the outlet on the front bumper wing.

Also gave the 3FE a super duty oil change, as it has been consuming a tad more oil than usual: BG EPR oil flush, then 8qts of Mobil 1 10w-40 with a can of BG MOA as well. I haven't used these products in the past, but their 44K has helped my injectors purr a little more, so I will give them a shot. If it does nothing, let it be peace of mind that there was nothing to fix :cheers:. Coco the Cruiser just got a PCV catch can last month as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom