Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed new rear speaker box mounts in the 40. They are marine 360 degree seat swivel mounts so I can rotate them to the rear when tailgating/camping/working in the driveway, etc. They also are a much more secure mount against bouncing around on trails and keeping them in place.

Smooth ball bearing action that is stiff enough to hold in place wherever you point them.

Thanks to LandcruiserPhil for the idea!

1205151011.jpg
1205151011a.jpg
1205151012.jpg
1205151108a.jpg
1205151108.jpg

Holla out to whoever saw me in their built - up white 80 on N Beverly and E Pima Tucson this morning...I was the green not-so-built - up 80 that waved to you...cheers, brettwilm

Holla out to whoever saw me in their built - up white 80 on N Beverly and E Pima Tucson this morning...I was the green not-so-built - up 80 that waved to you...cheers, brettwilm

prolly LandcruiserPhil hitting up Senor Taco for breakfast burritos? I hear he has an addiction :hillbilly:

We need an intervention. Maybe something Hawaiian would pull him away, fried Spam and rice maybe.

Applied some more wax and installed LED lights inside. Still cleaning out the garage and putting up Christmas stuff.

Did yearly oil change and sent sample off to Blackstone

Thanks to Murf at CBT, new SLEE UCA, upper and lower ball joints, rack and pinion and new front brake lines. Other goodies that were installed are Coverking Ballistic seat covers and flush mount Polk audio speakers on all 4 doors.
How do you like the Coverking seat covers? I'm thinking about buying them.

Don't know if it counts, but got my new benchmark roads and recreation atlas. Now I just need to go get lost.
image.jpeg

Picked up the oem spacers for my 200. Install and pics later this week. Thanks @murf !!

my drivers window regulator mechanism started hanging up. Found a replacement part from CruiserCorps for $44 delivered. Drivers window now goes up/down smooth as butter! Great value if you need one for a FJ40.

_DSC8639.jpg

20151217_095659.jpg
Yes, I'm sure I'm under the weight limit for the trailer. ;) the 2004, 2008 ,and a gx 470 all head out for a 1200 mile trip to Kansas City tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
View attachment 1177854 Yes, I'm sure I'm under the weight limit for the trailer. ;) the 2004, 2008 ,and a gx 470 all head out for a 1200 mile trip to Kansas City tomorrow morning.
This is why you didn't see that 80 for sale in your neighborhood. Too many cruisers to keep track of. Safe travels my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom