What an FJ60 Looks Like After a Head on Collision (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy crap!! Maybe having a solid front bumper is a good thing for a front-end impact.

Glad you're alright @KWalkerM !

Just saw/read this thread. Wow. Glad you made it dude, and thanks for sharing the story. I'm keeping my FJ60 so my daughter can drive it when she turns 16. (or maybe I'll find another and build it for her). ;)

I think everyone here hopes this BS stops soon and you get back to driving a 60 or 80, and living life.

I wanted to say Good luck, butl, you have that! Take care.

^^^ you look like a ghost when I saw you at Pismo.:lol::lol:

Thank you, luckily I am back in a cruiser now, FZJ80 pretty much turn key. I think I am out of luck for a while!

heres a quick picture of me launching the heck out of it this weekend at Turf and Surf, So other than the insurance I am back to mostly normal! Also found an old SNT pic of my cruiser (far right)

View attachment 1351621

View attachment 1351622
AWEsome! Thanks for the pix of you launching. You guys are nuts. Love it.

@NeverGiveUpYota You should visit us here and hang out at Gold lake next year and Pismo then you'll see how crazy it can get with these guys.

@KWalkerM that was wrong picking on @The Machinist like that he was sick after seeing you.:flipoff2:

Wow I was curious at your link and now I'm very glad I looked. Hope your arm's doing well! This thing looks like the gods of steel stretched out there arms and crushed, if not ate, that honda. I feel much more safe.

So the new 80 came with extra front and rear axle housings, axle shafts, birfs, front spindles and hubs? :)

30863906982_d2b13b94dc_o-1-jpg.1356034

So the new 80 came with extra front and rear axle housings, axle shafts, birfs, front spindles and hubs? :)

30863906982_d2b13b94dc_o-1-jpg.1356034

Just added another item to my questionnaire list when buying a cruiser:

* Has the rig ever been to Pismo?
-- Yes--- DO NOT BUY
-- No -- Who was the previous owner and did they ever go to Pismo?

HA!

J

You forgot one more question, did @KWalkerM owned this vehicle?

Im just surprised that the left hand isn't out the window with a Stetson in his hand like he is riding a bull or some #$%&.
Also I want to see the pic the photographer on the far left took (kneeling down at edge of frame).

Just added another item to my questionnaire list when buying a cruiser:

* Has the rig ever been to Pismo?
-- Yes--- DO NOT BUY
-- No -- Who was the previous owner and did they ever go to Pismo?

HA!

J
Exactly.

80 series suspension.... WOW!!! How many times did you jump it?

^^^ We lost count seriously.

Wow. Glad you're okay. This, as well as Butch Baker's 80 incident, is proof to me that these SUV's will decrease the chances of injuries or fatality for the driver.

Last edited:
@KWalkerM Sir you are :ban: from the 60 section.:flipoff2::D

LMAO that's a good one @KWalkerM it's tough to have choose if I should fix my 60 or provide for the family, I know @The Machinist and @Haring Bagsik can tell you that there is a 60 in my driveway.:p

So when are you coming over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom