Well well well.... I think it's Mining Claim time again!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may be able to cruise down for a ride if the stars sufficiently align. Where is the trail? You guys up for having a club noob come along (technically not even in club yet, but maybe we can change that. What sort of hazing should I expect?)?

Nor Cal. It's also not really a trail (there's about 30 seconds of wheeling, if that).

We could make you walk through the water. :hmm:

Hmm, "not really a trail"? Sounds like it might be a long drive:steer: for a river crossing, even if I would get to walk through water.

I'll just stick with my plan of meeting you all at McGrew this year.

Don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous place, very beautiful and I love camping there (done it twice). But yeah, if you have a massive drive it's might not be worth it on it's own.

It's just more of a camping trip, rather than a wheeling trip.

Good enough camping for me to drive about 120 miles. I really like the people though.:D
Depends on what you're looking for.
:cool:

There is a good amount of wheeling, but it's just an old mining claim, not a trail, so you wheel, have lunch, wheel some more, have dinner etc... Good creek crossing, and moderate rock sluice are mandatory wheeling though... Take a look through the past mining claim run threads and decide for yourself... :cheers:

There is a good amount of wheeling, but it's just an old mining claim, not a trail, so you wheel, have lunch, wheel some more, have dinner etc... Good creek crossing, and moderate rock sluice are mandatory wheeling though... Take a look through the past mining claim run threads and decide for yourself... :cheers:

the wheeling there is as hard as you want it to be.

i could break anybody's truck there, any day. :flipoff2:

Yeah I'd forgotten about that.

Unfortunately my fat 80 wouldn't fit through most of it without cutting a few trees down.....

And how many straight panels did he have on his 80 when he got rid of it? :p

Heck you bounced off trees more than once, and your runner is way skinnier.

= bigger camp fire; win win LOL

Bigger than the "man" fire? :lol:
Travis, bring a bigger sheet of metal.
Hey, oysters on a hot tin roof? :hmm:

Yeah I'd forgotten about that.

Unfortunately my fat 80 wouldn't fit through most of it without cutting a few trees down.....

I bet Chad could get an 80 through the tree line.... :D Hehe

And how many straight panels did he have on his 80 when he got rid of it? :p

My 80 was PERFECT! Give me your keys, I'll show you how it's done...

Good enough camping for me to drive about 120 miles. I really like the people though.:D
Depends on what you're looking for.

It's not good enough for me to drive down there... But I hate you guys. :flipoff2:

Well I was thinking about going this year but the water crossing talk gives me the creeps. Stock tires and no lift sucks donkey nuts! :crybaby: What creek/river is it you have to cross anyway? :meh:

Well I was thinking about going this year but the water crossing talk gives me the creeps. Stock tires and no lift sucks donkey nuts! :crybaby: What creek/river is it you have to cross anyway? :meh:

Ah, come on you big p...oh hay Chris no problems. :D
Stock 40 made it last year no real, ah, issues. Yeah, right...no issues. Or was that damage?
Hey, last year the water was a little up and Jerod practically carried me across.
It's fun.
I'm bringing oysters and myyy oooven!

Park and ride in with someone. I should have room in my truck, depending on how many you're bringing with you. No gas cost for you either.

Heck, I'll even let you drive my truck across the creek if you want some excitement.

I wanna say the creek is the South Russian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom