VIN Firewall Plates...New (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry I don't have one for the HT.

Aaron. I do have a #2 here.

Godzirra. I have a #4 but out of #5. I should be able to get one made for you. There is another asking for a #5 as well.

Godzirra. I have a #4 but out of #5. I should be able to get one made for you. There is another asking for a #5 as well.

Okay, I'll take the #4 now and a #5 if you can get it made. PM me payment info at your convenience.

Man, I thought you were gone! I PM'd you regarding an old order... check your PM's!

No offense to Mike... but he doesn't check MUD often enough to make this worth it. I'm still waiting on my plate ordered, and paid for, over a year ago. I don't think he's trying to rip anyone off, he's just not giving this his full attention and you might get the short end of the stick. Read through the thread, I'm not the first with this struggle.

Ya, I browsed this entire thread as well as some of the vendor reports... it looked like he had posted availability as recently as last month - post #143 - so I thought I'd at least ask. Thanks for the input.

I ordered a #4 and #5 last month and received the plates within 2 days of paying him through Paypal. He let me know when he had them and when they shipped.

New plates, plus one I picked up on eb for the glovebox that reflects twin-stick.

full

No offense to Mike... but he doesn't check MUD often enough to make this worth it. I'm still waiting on my plate ordered, and paid for, over a year ago. I don't think he's trying to rip anyone off, he's just not giving this his full attention and you might get the short end of the stick. Read through the thread, I'm not the first with this struggle.

Just to give credit where due... Mike did take care of me. A mix up and it seems he did send it and it just never made it to me. In any case, he did get in touch and more than made things right.

As he himself has said... use his e-mail to reach him, not this thread.

Can I still get one of these? Mine was removed Resto now gone...

Can u make some tags for 1987 bj75? Or where can I get some tags for this vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom