Unofficial Cruise Moab April 18-21 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finished building my cargo system this weekend and after paint it is reinstalled. I took it out for a short drive to see if there was any new rattles. All seems good. Now I just need to see if all the junk I think I need will fit.

IMG_9344.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

IMG_9348.jpeg

I built the basket to fit my tent cot which I will be trying out for the first time on this trip. The slide will fit my cooler and a gear box and the can carriers will carry up to 5 gallons of fuel or water. The rest will have to fit in the drawer or cab. I am looking forward to the trip.

Looking great Dennis. This run is going to be EPIC. Just in case, don't forget the ear plugs and Advil :rofl:

Yes it is! Good suggestions I will add both to the kit.

Heading here before meeting on Thursday…
Chicky's Coffee
240 South Camino Del Pueblo, Suite A
Bernalillo, New Mexico 87004

If anyone going on the trip happens to be picking up any supplies and is willing to grab one or two of this type of fuel bottle I would appreciate it. Need to fit my jet boil. If not I hopefully find it on the way.

None where in Los Alamos or Jemez sells them that I could find.
IMG_9349.jpeg

If anyone going on the trip happens to be picking up any supplies and is willing to grab one or two of this type of fuel bottle I would appreciate it. Need to fit my jet boil. If not I hopefully find it on the way.

None where in Los Alamos or Jemez sells them that I could find.
Got'cha.

Heading here before meeting on Thursday…
Chicky's Coffee
240 South Camino Del Pueblo, Suite A
Bernalillo, New Mexico 87004

Whoa, haven't been to this place yet. SOLD!! we'll see you there, hopefully around 7:30ish. Hopefully. Thanks for the suggestion Steve.

Is this list of folks still accurate? Gabe and William are still a maybe unless I hear otherwise.

I forgot to mention that we'll be bringing both of our dogs as this trail is extremely dog friendly.

1. Ali & Johanna
  2. Pappy
  3. William - maybe
  4. Gabe - maybe
  5. Dennis
  6. Ron
  7. Chris (not on Mud)
  8. Steve

Ali, I’m in for sure! My plan is to hopefully leave a few hours before the convoy and you guys will catch up, then pass me! I don’t expect anyone to slow down because of me.
But I am stoked about the trip! It looks like we’ll have perfect weather also! I have a buddy in Cortez/Dolores with a shop if needed.

Ali, I am heading up on Saturday, and will do a mild run on Sunday. Please make sure to post up (if you can) where you are going to be on Saturday night.
I suggest you text me to get our location. That'd be the best way to track us down as text will reach further than website internet signal.

We can get you a ham handheld.
The two radio have different bandwidths so they don't overlap but we'll have spares.

Chris @tt2022 is our kind of psycho. Who smiles when their factory bumper gets torn off on SOB hill? THIS guy :rofl:

1713286852011.png
1713287013181.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom