Registry U.S. 70's Registration. (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
At this rate, us 77 guys will be the rarest if not already
Definitely the rarest. As usual the Troopy guys are slow to the party. We already have t-shirts for the 77 Series. :)

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the pop top troopies!
Thank you... it really is a beautiful rig. I am enjoying it very much.. love the color combination and the camping pop top.. I have the inside right now where it works but i'm getting some custom work done by a professional friend. I'm exited about that... this is what inside looks like now
inside troopy.jpg

Did you send one to @divemedic ? Just cuz you have one, doesnt qualify as sending them out :-D
Although they were not produced by me, they are readily available. I'll gladly forward the info. if anyone is interested.
:)

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1991 PZJ77
2. IH8Mud Handle: greasemokeyjp
3. Location of vehicle: Motor City (Detroit, MI)
4. Country of Origin: Japan
5. Mileage: ~253,000km
6. Modifications: Not any that are going to last long, but it is a well optioned PZJ77, only think missing vs a HZJ77 is the suspension seats (and the engine, but I have a plan for that)
6. How you use the truck: Daily driver, Road trips, shuttle
7. Photos:
20160922_104054.jpg

Last edited:
:banana:So I can finally do this :)

Year and model of vehicle: 1991 PZJ77
2. IH8Mud Handle: divemedic
3. Location of vehicle: Registered in IL
5. Mileage: 224150km (currently)
6. Modifications:
stuff that's staying: Bradly V's wrapped in 7.25r16 XZLs, home-brew sliders, Broadway rear view mirror.
Stuff that's changing: Frankenstein lift and custom (read: tiny delicate not suiting) bumper
6. How you use the truck: Daily driver, Family adventure truck
7. Future plans: front end resto-mod, rust repair and paint, lizardskin sound/heat spray, ARB front w/10k winch, snorkel, and home-brew adventure trailer.

image.jpeg

:banana:So I can finally do this :)

Year and model of vehicle: 1991 PZJ77
2. IH8Mud Handle: divemedic
3. Location of vehicle: Registered in IL
5. Mileage: 224150km (currently)
6. Modifications:
stuff that's staying: Bradly V's wrapped in 7.25r16 XZLs, home-brew sliders, Broadway rear view mirror.
Stuff that's changing: Frankenstein lift and custom (read: tiny delicate not suiting) bumper
6. How you use the truck: Daily driver, Family adventure truck
7. Future plans: front end resto-mod, rust repair and paint, lizardskin sound/heat spray, ARB front w/10k winch, snorkel, and home-brew adventure trailer.

View attachment 1326062

So are you back in the States or still abroad?

In the states. Been here for a bit over a month. But picked the truck up yesterday. I'm glad you chimed in. I'll be ordering some stuff from you in the next few months!

1. Year and model of vehicle

-1987 LJ70 2.4 Turbo Diesel

2. IH8Mud Handle

-Juanote

3. Location of vehicle

-On the transport enroute to Houston TX, from Miami Fl.

4. Country of Origin (by this I mean the country it was first shipped to- ie, my 70 is in the USA, but was originally for the Canadian market, so the country of origina would be Canada)

-Spain

5. Mileage on the truck odometer, in KMs please

-134,000km
6. Modifications, if any

• 3" INCH TJM SPRINGS
  • PRO COMP SHOKS
  • SAFARI SNORKEL
  • FRONT AND REAR OFF ROAD BUMPER
  • WARN 10.000 LBS WINCH
  • 4 HELLA OFF ROAD LIGHTS
  • 315/75 R16 MICKEY THOMPSON M/T TIRES
  • TOYOTA STEEL WHEELS