Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Practice gets out at 9:45 then the kid still has to get out of his goalie gear
Saturday or Sunday sounds great too for those who aren't going to Sheeps bridge on Sat

Saturday or Sunday sounds great too for those who aren't going to Sheeps bridge on Sat
Are you coming tonight. If not tonight Sunday is my best bet.

Sunday should work for me also.

..not that I'm..........well aware of the historical.....
Rather than ask for a head count, if you aren't coming just repost this ;)

I saw this on Instagram for keep our deserts clean in the Tucson area for February 3.

Dan, good job sharing this.

CSC at large, is this something that we can rally some support behind and show up as a club? It could be a great way to make an impact on the land we all love to explore, as well as garner some good attention for club and community alike. I would be willing to pony up some lunch or cold brrrrrrr for those that participate. Maybe grill up some smash burgers on the Blackstone.

Chime in here if you are interested and I will tally it up.

Here is more specific information for the KODC event happening in Tucson next month.

Screenshot_20240110-084241.png

Does it really matter if you are just helping clean up. I can understand if you were donating money, but just showing up to help clean
Well I don't want to derail the Meeting Thread anymore, but teaming up with scammers who would fake a 501c3 non-profit doesn't seem right to me......

As it turns out it looks like they just did a name change and statutory agent is a different person from the "terminated" non-profit in CA.
Opera Snapshot_2024-01-11_210129_apps.irs.gov.png

87-1544510 is the EIN on your post image, that's different and current.

Dylan Miller isn't anyone I know, but it's really nice to know it's real local AZ group to support, financially or by volunteering your time for a clean up.

I don't know the story, that's why I was curious, anybody know if Dylan is a member here, I'd like to hear the story and support and encourage anyone who helps our sport by going that extra mile of forming a non-profit that actually DOES something......other than "raising awareness"....like I was telling you about ADA advocacy 501c3 non-profits.

I'm pretty thrilled to see an Arizona based anything.

The other non-profits on here have written successful grant proposals and done awesome and inspiring work, Home | Tonto Recreation Alliance - https://www.tralaz.org for example.

Opera Snapshot_2024-01-11_214356_arizona-content.usedirect.com.png

Last edited:
@dumass I just sent you a link to an interview with the guy who started keep our deserts clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom