Trolls Ultimate Bookmark (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
You know when your at an autoparts store and you need to know what the oil weight is supposed to be for your vehicle and you forgot. Or how your outside working on the cruiser and you forgot what your size your plugs needed to be gapped for. Well my plan is to put it all right where you can find it all for you in one long thread for every cruiser made. No more doing a search for the silly stuff you forgot. You can easily find it all in one link. No sub links no nothing. One link you can bookmark on your page.

So it's going to take a while to get everything we need but I'm up for the challenge on getting it all and getting it right.

So you figured it out. Either it was blind luck or you found the italicized letters in the message above and knew what to do. If you did find this please send me a PM letting me know so. Cause if it ever gets found out I'll yank the links and move it somewhere else. Also I will let you know where some of the other areas like this are. And don't get wise and go try to find them. I've hidden them unless you want to pour over all 12,000 of my posts.

So what info do we need?

And most important don't tell anyone about this place. I only have so much bandwidth on my server. It costs me a lot of money if everyone and their brother starts downloading everything. Plus I know where all the hits will be coming from as well the link I give you may only be just for you so if it starts taking hits I'll know who to cut off.

Model
Motor Type
Drivetrain

Then
Air Filter
Oil Wt.
Oil Capacity (Climate?)(First Fill, Oil Change)
Coolant Type
Coolant Capicity (First Fill, Oil Change)
Popular Plugs
Plug Gap
Valve adjustment order
Valve clearance (Exhaust, Intake)
Power steering fluid type
Brake fluid type
Fuel filter
Transmission fluid type
Transmission oil/fuild capacity
Transfer case oil type
Transfer case oil capacity
Differential oil type
Differential oil capacity

I'll add more and I can think of them. Let me know if you have something to add I'm going to forget or haven't thought about.

See hidden text above before you start looking below.

Parts Fiche
FJ4X,FJ55,BJ40
FJ60
FJ62

I have just about every manual for all the 40's, 55's, 60's, 62's and 80's this includes Chassis & Body, Engine and Tranny Factory Service manuals.

Last edited:
This might sound crazy:hmm:, but I started putting together a very simple easy to use website that would contain all of this information and then some. A place where a FSM manual could be downloaded (not torrented). A place where technical write ups about installing after market components could be found.

I just started this website, but I am lacking the majority of the content because I have no researched it much yet. I want to incorporate vendors and enthusiasts to try and get as much useful information on the website as possible. No more sifting through countless threads about a particular procedure on a cruiser to find the information that needs to be acquired. A place where people can get specific information on different engine types and so on.

How does it sound? Want to help compile the information? I have limited time and will work on this mostly at work since I'm bored and need something to do.

You have no idea the irony what you just posted. Thank you for making my day.

Yes I'm interested in helping. You just need to look up for the hidden text.

Last edited:
You have no idea the irony what you just posted. Thank you for making my day.

Yes I'm interested in helping.

Maybe not...have you started to make a website too?

For the most part this website will be a hobby/spare time waister. I'm trying to come up with the best format. I found a cool easy to you flash-based website creator/service however not everyone is a fan of flash so I'm considering doing something in simple HTML. I'm toying around with the flash editor and seeing what it'll do. Playing around with how to categorize the website.

There are some folks out there with really great write-ups on many topics and I'd like to include them in the website with permission of course. So many things to think about. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom