Toyota TEQ logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.virtualomni.com
I bought a set of the Toyota TEQ mudflaps from eBay and they are definitely nice... need to get them mounted.

I'm restoring the jump seats on my HJ47 and was thinking about trying to make a stencil of the logo and center it on the bottoms of the seats so you see the logo when you flip them up. What I'm trying to decide is the best way to cut out the stencil. I scanned the logo from the mudflap and am thinking about transferring it to some frisket by hand, but wondered if anyone knew of a service that would laser or machine cut them if I gave them the pattern? I'm sure it would be more "Perfect".

Any ideas appreciated. See attached scan.
Toyota TEQ Logo.jpg

I think the vinyl idea would be easiest and cleanest if you are painting it. If you are wanting to laser cut it I can help out a fellow cruiser guy with that. I might have a connection .:D Let me know if you need a hand.

craft stores sell contact paper....you use an xacto knife and cut out your design...it has a sticky side....put the sticky side on what you want ...paint ....and remove

never used it for paint...however...its what I use for etching glass

I would go the vinyl decal way it would be cleaner looking there are several sellers on eBay that will custom make decal and are pretty fair price.
As for the idea I like it very original.

Any good sign company can take your vectorized art & cut it out of adhesive masking with a plotter. Then just apply the masks, do your painting & remove mask. PM me if you need further help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom