Toyota OEM parts supplier (AZ) Riverview Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

they do go away. the client on this one was going to install his own lights. I see in the VPR ads they have some lights in there

Decent lines on the Viper bumper. The hardware looks like snap rivets to attach a bra/cover.

check it out ~

Teq silicone cups are back. last batch of a custom order....$15.00 each. Contact or come in to the front parts counter to purchase. thank you!

Last edited:
Add another Land Cruiser to your stable without having to tell your significant other they are losing a spot in the garage! :hillbilly:

CSC price around $25.0 each. Rubber tires, opening doors, and even a snorkel :cool:

snorkle.jpg
BLUE 40.jpg

Take my money now!!!

Add another Land Cruiser to your stable without having to tell your significant other they are losing a spot in the garage! :hillbilly:

CSC price around $25.0 each. Rubber tires, opening doors, and even a snorkel :cool:

View attachment 1747233 View attachment 1747235

I would like one too. Green one. Last time I was in you only had a solid black one which has a some slight damage. Bought that one Wish I would have know a little earlier. Would have detoured over on my way out town today. You coming on the run Saturday in the cool country? Could call and pay for it ahead of time. If not let know. May convince the better half to swing in.

Hi John, I can hold that green one for ya. They will only let me hold it for one week but if you want to prepay, ill hold it in my office for you if you cant make it by then.

Wish I was coming up, but I have obligations helping my Mom (just had knee surgery)

Hi John, I can hold that green one for ya. They will only let me hold it for one week but if you want to prepay, ill hold it in my office for you if you cant make it by then.

Wish I was coming up, but I have obligations helping my Mom (just had knee surgery)

Hopefully your mom's recovery will go well. We had my mom with us for almost eight years. She past away in 2016, she was the last of our parents. This makes us the oldest generation and next up to go. Hopefully this old man will be up to the hike up Saturday. Depending on how I do hope to do Tramway trail again. Don't have much of a bucket list but that is on it.

Eric, on the model my wife is coming by today. She has to go to Tempe and will swing by on her way back. Thanks for setting it a side. Should she ask for you or can she just go to the parts counter? Her first name is Janet if it will be on hold there.

Hi John, I can hold that green one for ya. They will only let me hold it for one week.

Thanks again Eric. Not sure how many green ones like this you have but you have one less now. My wife has already been there and left.

Hopefully your mom's recovery will go well. We had my mom with us for almost eight years. She past away in 2016, she was the last of our parents. This makes us the oldest generation and next up to go. Hopefully this old man will be up to the hike up Saturday. Depending on how I do hope to do Tramway trail again. Don't have much of a bucket list but that is on it. Eric, on the model my wife is coming by today. She has to go to Tempe and will swing by on her way back. Thanks for setting it a side. Should she ask for you or can she just go to the parts counter? Her first name is Janet if it will be on hold there.

Thanks John, I replied but never hit "send". Yes, I had Ritchie at the front counter hold it for her. Thanks and have fun Saturday!

more stuff!
who doesn't like balloon tires on trucks lol (Artic Trucks?!). The little kid in me still cant help rolling these backwards to wind up the spring and let them roll forwards.

IMG_20180719_085952.jpg

Thanks John, I replied but never hit "send". Yes, I had Ritchie at the front counter hold it for her. Thanks and have fun Saturday!

Janet told me when she got there Ritchie went to a locked cabinet and got it. She said she seen only one other FJ40 diecast for sale. Guess you got a very limited amount of them? Should mention Eric had it marked for the cruiser club discount.:cheers:

Thanks for this info. I just bought a 1st gen Tundra. I went to Precision to get some miscellaneous items. The parts lady there is good (been there 27 years), but it took a week to get the items in, and it was expensive.

I would like a 100 or a 200. Should those surface can I get either / both signed by you and Tom!

Last edited:
Thanks for this info. I just bought a 1st gen Tundra. I went to Precision to get some miscellaneous items. The parts lady there is good (been there 27 years), but it took a week to get the items in, and it was expensive.
I can drive in to Phoenix and get parts faster & cheaper at Camelback Toyota than at Precision - even counting the extra gasoline!

Props to Murf & da gang :cheers:

Parts contact names and phone numbers updated in the first post. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom