this looks like my kind of wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

we should move the run to the 19th if that works and i can do a run close to home next weekend..

we should move the run to the 19th if that works and i can do a run close to home next weekend..

The weekend of the 19th doesn't work for me but I'd certainly still be in for something up in your neck of the woods next week. I could come up for the day on the 6th. :steer::bounce::bounce2:

Moose, there is always room at the spa for you. of course you and Rusty might get to share some real "guy" time.
Samir, we will find somewhere to play. I would like to try out the 5 speed and "cheater" i just installed into the PZJ78.

happy holloween!

ATT00008.jpg

most likely !! and i may bring my current female friend ....if you can spare the space .
quality is far greater than quantity
mike ,moose

Moose and Samir, (and anyone else that was planning on coming up this weekend)
It will be a shake down run for the trucks. just a local graveyard run but with the rain it could be fun.

for the rest, how about the 17th weekend for a real run either in Parry Sound or at Moose's cabin (lots of sleeping room) or at Lost's(??) property? I will schedual that weekend off so i can leave on friday and come back late sunday.
anyone else up for this?

hey old man the 17th is middle of the week ! jeeez . lol weekend of the 19,20,21 ?? if so i am in where ever .

see you saturday noonish
mike , moose

So we had some fun playing in the mud today going where no KZ has gone before.
That's going to be my new tag line especially for Wayne since I am intent on showing him what KZ's are made of. :p

Practically my first time off road with the truck aside from a few months ago when I went to the pit with Wayne for my first lesson - he enjoyed corrupting the newb ;)

Pics to come - sorting out my photobucket account ...

Got a couple video's though.

Going where no KZJ78 has been before

Getting back from where no KZJ78 has been before

Thanks for the day Wayne - and the great dinner Bernie :bounce::cheers:

Here are a couple of pics ...

Wayne carving a new path ... well, maybe not so much :p

IMAG0285.jpg

Coming through a section where the words of wisdom were 'momentum is your friend'

IMAG0288.jpg

From the other side of what was noted as the hole where Romey got stuck last time out. This where I had to make the call to turn back. With only a couple of hours of daylight left, a hill with a little creek running down it once we pass the whole and a good day of accomplishments for my first ever run, this the end of the line for me.

IMAG0290.jpg

The Geolandar's held up well if I must say so myself.
IMAG0285.jpg
IMAG0288.jpg
IMAG0290.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom