2016 URJ200 SERIES LAND CRUISER/LX570 UPDATE-REFRESH (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just my thoughts but perhaps Lexus is doing a facelift to give the appearance to the Japanese market that it's a new truck with the introduction of Lexus there.
We know it's makeup on a pig.
Hopefully we'll see the new 300 late 2017 as a 2018 model. No clue what the engine will be.

Last edited:
Their rendering is pretty minor if at all accurate.

render is a poor photoshop of the current model. Looks worse than the original

2015-03-26 05.09.29.png

Last edited:
this still goes in line with thief I got from the Lexus guy; "brand new nose! like it or not that spindle thing is coming" and a whole new interior. as for the LC maybe they will switch to the "brownstone edition interior" but just a guess. Not really sure why but feel an interior change should not be that difficult. Yes supply change has to go all the way down to that little guy in china making the plastic cup holder thing i guess; and then parts have to come to japan and in stock for assembly. Now typing ll this I guess its not that easy :( any way I was in a Tundra a few days ago and man that thing in nice inside!!! it was one of those 1418 edition or something like that.

Well if that pic of the red one is correct, I imagine it's going to be the same as what we get here in the states. They seem to mostly remain the same around the world. Bar some minor alterations like roof racks or no roof rack, or some LCs have the air suspension and some have the molded LX lighted running boards. So if that red one is accurate, I have to say I like it, l like that new 2016 nose a lot. It's seems more polished, or contured to the rest of the body style to me. I like the sound of some of those new tech features as well.

Apparently LC is getting a 4 banger diesel ( 2.8 ). Could be for the Prado though instead of 200??

Apparently LC is getting a 4 banger diesel ( 2.8 ). Could be for the Prado though instead of 200??
Do you think it's an update to the current 2.7L

Do you think it's an update to the current 2.7L

I like the rear, but I hate the grille. I wish Lexus would get away from those new hour-glass fronts. :slap:

"Tickets please"

update 200 is being released at a time when Toyota is making standard many of its newest features and safety packages. Led lights are to be expected + latest saftey tech offered by Toyota currently, they will not be leaving anything behind for this update in terms of safety.

As we get closer to the announcement date ( sometime this summer ) it seems that the latest whispers indicate the update 200 is also going to get a restyled rear end.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom