Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alex, not sure if that's mine or not. my son drives it to school most days but I don't think he can park there. I saw another red FJ40 driving around Winchester this weekend, but the paint was pretty faded. No idea who that is, first time I've seen one like that in this area. Mine was repainted about 8 or 9 years ago.

There's 3 in Winchester that I know of, 2 red and 1 orange.

Did I meet you at the Mobil Station on West St in Reading once last year?

There's a new one in Woburn on Montvale Ave. The owner owns the service station at the corner. He usually has 2 or 3 newer Jeeps with lifts and big tires. He may have been bitten by the 40 bug. He bough this one for $15K. He also is an inspection station so keep that in mind if anyone needs a sticker.

image.jpeg

At my count winchester has 6 on the road
2 red
1 orange
Mine (flat dune beige 416)
Another beige (464)
1 medium blue

My buddy has another in many pieces (ie long term project) in his garage.

2 red
1 orange
Another beige (464)
1 medium blue

Forgot about the blue one. Haven't seen the others. Let's get them all together for coffee some weekend.

White 40 this afternoon getting on 95 in Biddeford to day with looked like factory soft top pretty sweetsweet

Saw a round headlight red 60 series going west on the Pike coming out of downtown Boston (Watertown area) Was going to drive the 45 in to the city so I waved then realized I took my other car.

2 red
1 orange
Another beige (464)
1 medium blue

Alex - we did meet at the gas station in Reading.

Haven't seen the blue one, and I would love to meet the owner of the other red one if anyone knows who that is.

I can't believe Eddy from A&M (who also lives in Winchester) doesn't drive one.

Here's a link to an article that one of the beige owner's wrote (is that you?):
http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/29/the-truck-that-sparked-our-marriage-back-to-life/?_r=0

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Burlington by the diving place/waterfront Sunday afternoon... Was recently on CL

Was headed to Phippsurg me to set a house and saw a sweet tan for on the bath side of rt 209 sorry couldn't get pic trying to keep crane on the road

I was using mine for work yesterday up and down Rt 1, so I'd wager it was a LWB. If there's a short bed in town that I haven't seen, it's time to retire............

IMG_1320.JPG

It had to be yours. Nice truck, I was in the Job Lot shopping plaza. Looked up and said Wow!.
I thought you were selling?

I'm across the street at the water company. Selling (entertaining and keeping deposits) was a hassle I didn't need.

Nice wheels of n red 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom