Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If the Tan one was at VO - it was mine

It was at VO, I really liked it. I'm thinking maybe I should go with the same color with my rebuild. What paint did you use?

Saw a round headlight red 60 series going west on the Pike coming out of downtown Boston (Watertown area) Was going to drive the 45 in to the city so I waved then realized I took my other car.

Haha that was me, I take the monster the back way into Watertown all week, and come home westbound on the pike

There's an old green 40 in Watertown, and a beautiful desert tan 40 in Newton, looks to be another daily driver

My wife saw a blue Troopy in Northampton, MA last week. Anyone here? I can't imagine there are too many floating around New England.

IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG

Popped up in guilford today

Saw a sweet Smurf Blue 40 series. Guessing late 60's model with the little swing out doors and flip up hatch. On Rte 115 heading to Holliston. Anyone here?

Saw a nice looking white 60 or 62 n the back of a flatbed going on I95 in West Haven, CT heading north Wednesday around 4. Couldn't get through traffic to take a pic

Saw a nice looking white 60 or 62 n the back of a flatbed going on I95 in West Haven, CT heading north Wednesday around 4. Couldn't get through traffic to take a pic
On your way to Over the Edge?

Saw a well-built FJ cruiser. Yellow one with a Dont Tread On Me tire cover. Rte 109 in Medway this morning.

Saw a snorkeled 80-series with VT plates in Northampton, MA this evening, parked behind the Calvin Theater. Anyone here? Could have been a 100-series, it was dark and I saw it in passing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom