Spring/Summer Lakes Basin Cruiser Trip :NorCal: (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how were you able to post so many photos in one reply?

Last edited:
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0070.jpg
IMG_0079.jpg
IMG_0088.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg

Epic!
Great time guys and gals and kiddos!! It was great to put faces to names. Made some new friends, young and old (Eddie :flipoff2: )!!
And @jcardona1 don't sweat it, your name is forever memorialized as a bad word now for not showing up to the group site!! ;)

how were you able to post so many photos in one reply?

Are you on the app? I used a PC, lets you load 20 pics per post

And @jcardona1 don't sweat it, your name is forever memorialized as a bad word now for not showing up to the group site!! ;)

Haha yeah I deserve that one :flipoff2: But in my defense, I was exactly where I said I'd be a long time ago!

Heck, if it gets full I'll just set up shop over on Little Deer Lake :)

Great pictures! And looks like everyone had a blast!

I'll be sure to make it on the next trip... and i'll start collecting gadgets for the raffle!

p.s.

@93yotasr5 my wife the little accessory you have on the back bumper :)

img_0088-jpg.919986

Dang... Awesome photos and sounds like an amazing trip guys sorry I missed it. Last week got away from us, I was traveling for work in SoCal and the lady had to run up to OR to pick the little one up from grandma's. By the time the weekend got around we were all spent, and couldn't jump into the rig for the drive. Wish we had, I had to get my fix over at Prairie City OHV and broke, bent and dented stuff.

Next year for sure!

Matt

Had a great time. Good to meet all you. Super cool to watch the trucks climb snake lake. Y'all have some bad rigs.

Big thanks to Fast Eddy, Revoked, lndcrushr, and of course, the Toyota whisperer, KwalkerM. How cool that a group that was mostly strangers the day before could come together and accomplish what we did! Thanks all, I owe you!

I has a GREAT time guys!!! I was a little sceptical to do Snake lake loop uphill. Looking up from the bottom it was a little intimidating.... But as soon as Devil's Slide Doug said he would run up, I said I would follow. Then two more rigs jumped on the bandwagon if we made it up to the top. (Seeing two nicely built Yota's at the bottom that tried and failed. One with carnal damage,.......well that just made it more intimidating.

I was worried about body damage, but only came out with lots of big gouges on my right side slider! It did it's job well!

And where did those big gouges come from you ask??? Well from crawling my right side up that big as boulder @jcardona1 left for me.:flipoff2:

And where did those big gouges come from you ask??? Well from crawling my right side up that big as boulder @jcardona1 left for me.:flipoff2:

Haha my bad! Is that your first scar? That is seriously a nice truck you have. I'd almost feel bad wheeling that thing.

Anybody have pics going up Snake Lake Hill? Here's a crappy vid my buddy put together...the app he used made it a bit choppy

Haha my bad! Is that your first scar? That is seriously a nice truck you have. I'd almost feel bad wheeling that thing.

Anybody have pics going up Snake Lake Hill? Here's a crappy vid my buddy put together...the app he used made it a bit choppy

Pretty sure that's the wrong video....lol!!!

p.s.

@93yotasr5 my wife the little accessory you have on the back bumper :)

img_0088-jpg.919986

It's my wheelin baby! She gets attached for every trip. Gets a lot of attention ( some good and bad) from people on the freeway.

... Snake lake loop uphill. Looking up from the bottom it was a little intimidating.

A little?

There's nothing on the Rubicon that is even close to that visually intimidating, especially seeing Doug crossing the top switchback above the sheer rock face. I wish I had my SLR for those pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom