Builds SouthernSS Build thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

checking on the bumpers today and finally drawing up plans for a rear bumper

interested in your ideas for the rear, I know ACC was put to the test to come up with mine! Glad they were up to the task though!

rear bumper starts tomorrow. Sorry its been so long since an update. I blew out 3 discs in my neck and have been hobbled up for the past 2 months, but I'm better now. Let the heavy lifting begin!!

Somehow I just stumbled upon this, anywho... The truck is sexy and you might be building me a dash for the truggy... Just saying

I look forward to shipping one your way!

Somehow I just stumbled upon this, anywho... The truck is sexy and you might be building me a dash for the truggy... Just saying

I'd love too, as long as you give me a ride.

teaser:

20130306_133344_zps62a87655.jpg

It wont be long now.

Oh, its happening. I've just got too many coals in the fire right now.

It was good to meet you the other night. We seem to be cut from the same cloth. I want some superbowl tickets, btw. I know you can make that happen! ;P

Mine was Tundra and Expedition tested :p Aftermarket pays for itself in one rear end collision! :)

glad you were able to put the bumper to the test! On another note, I'll be receiving delivery of 5 brand new 285 Wrangler Duratracs tomorrow. I'm excited.

You will love them.

So those Duratracs are my most favorite truck tire I've ever had. They are smoother and quieter than a mud terrain but pull just as hard on the trails. You were right Dan, I shouldnt have waited so long to get them. I feel like I'm driving a Lexus again!!

On that note, I tested the hell out of them and my rear bumper at the Hawks Pride ORV park in Northwest Alabama. Pics forthcoming!

285/70-17 Firestone Destination MT's to 285/70-17 Duratracs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom