Sources for AHC Accumulator Globes (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just to add my .02, I installed the Pleiades spheres on my truck last week and they installed and operate flawlessly. In the original post, it was mentioned that they aren't tech savvy and aren't set up for worldwide shipping, which put me off of them for a while. Once I decided to get it contact with them, they were very responsive through email and the purchasing/shipping was a breeze. I also recommend following them on Facebook, it's pretty entertaining - they post pictures of jobs they work on and it's fun to see European cars they work on.

FWIW - grand total shipped was GBP 505 - worked out to about $720 with the exchange rate. Less than some people wanted for their 10 year old + used globes :hmm:

How long did it talk for you to hear back from them? I emailed them yesterday around Noon CST and haven't heard anything. I wonder if I should call them instead.

How long did it talk for you to hear back from them? I emailed them yesterday around Noon CST and haven't heard anything. I wonder if I should call them instead.
They were pretty responsive by phone and email. Don't forget the time difference between here and the UK - might be part of the delay.

I have found new Toyota globes in the US for $285 each shipped. Is there a deal better than that?

Well I just pulled the plug on two rear globes for $570.

Whats the going rate for used globes? Thinking of removing my AHC, after having added bumpers and sliders.

Are the globes different per corner? I just crawled underneath my rig and see different lettering stamped on them. indicating LF, LR, RF, RR

Ordered from pleiades last Thursday and received received them on Tuesday, installed on Friday and everything is buttery now. 4 globes came out to 622 shipped US.

Where is Pleiades info? I see some sort of website with no product or price info.

Last edited:
Yeah, we need info on these $600 globes, trying not to spend 1200 on OEM if aftermarket is good enough.

Wheee is Pleiades info?
He has a plain website with not a lotof info but it's better to call him. We spoke twice but email then once on the phone to put the order in. He ships with ups and shipping from UK to USA is real fast. He shipped them on Monday actually and I had them the next day. It's all based on the conversion rate at the moment as it could be a little more or a little less then that. Look at my post on this page for his contact info. These are not on ones but retrofitted Citroen ones that are bolt on with mods neededto install.

These are not on ones but retrofitted Citroen ones that are bolt on with mods neededto install.

Could ya run that by me one more time?

Could ya run that by me one more time?

Seems like our woes just got worse lol. I just want to spin the old ones off and spin the new ones on :(

Pleiades sell replacement globes. They are not genuine Toyota, they are Citroen with the pressure modified to suit the 100. They come with a thread adapter fitted. They are a direct screw in replacement.

I just called them ordered and paid for two this morning. May be here this week. $354.51 for two sipped

I just called them ordered and paid for two this morning. May be here this week. $354.51 for two sipped

Let me know how it goes, I might follow your footsteps.

I see on eBay a pair of oem fronts are 523 shipped. That’s actually not a bad deal, and sometimes I get a 20% off coupon from eBay as well making it sweeter. Tomorrow I’ll remove the globes and do the pencil test to see which ones are bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom