So...you sell a guy on Mud some stuff and he doesn't pay you? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To your "buyer" who I am sure is watching this thread:
Pay the man a fair price, promptly. If you do not, you best expect consequences.

A good, relatively low-mileage running 3FE (forget the other parts) should be worth a MINIMUM of $350.

If he has no coin, and can't return the parts because he has sold parts off of it, it sounds like a trip to the pawn shop in in his near future.

I have never once purchased an item on credit, later came into financial trouble and then decided to effectively steal said item. He might as well have pulled up to your house at 3am, silently entered your shed/garage, and boosted the engine while you slept. The net effect is the same. Until he makes good on his debt, or at the least acknowledges his debt to you (with a specific amount and an I.O.U.), he's a thief. You may choose to reject an I.O.U. na demand prompt payment, but it sounds as if he's trying to weasel out of what he owes you with the bull**** "it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be" excuse. If that was the case, he should have returned the item. Even Israelis do not barter with balls that big.

Tofudebeest,
What you posted is what needed to be said. I have been in business 35 years, I would not sell on credit. Only to a very good friend and then I wolud consider it a gift.I would have stopped reading this long before your thread, These are the words I was looking for and am truly sorry I had to read this long. There are still men who know how to do the right thing. Thank You and be safe.
Sincerely Mike

Read quite a bit of this thread, but not all--couldn't stomach the foul language--If the folks here can't express themselves adequately without using such language-I would suggest they go back and finish high school so they have a decent command of the English language--not only my opinion, but a rule of this Forum-----"You are prohibited from posting any Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, infringing or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, moderate any and all Content on the Site according to Our own standards. However, the fact that We do not moderate certain Content is not an endorsement by Us of that Content. We have the right to enforce these Terms in any manner We deem appropriate, but We are not bound by any enforcement measures We may use"
Please clean up the comments--

]
Tofudebeest,

There are still men who know how to do the right thing. Thank You and be safe.
Sincerely Mike

I would believe there are more of us Men and Women who are true to there word, Honest, have Integrity, and stand by what they say. And believe most in this forum are like that., with the exception of few.

Thanks Bob.

You guys are replying to post from 5 years ago...

Ummm...why in the world did this get brought back up?

Wait...I'm only making it worse by adding in my $.02...

You guys are replying to post from 5 years ago...
The passage of time does not make it any less inappropriate

The passage of time does not make it any less inappropriate
I agree may it be 50 or 100 years from now it still doesn't excuse the buyer from paying the seller..

and

@SBFJ60FIG did you ever get atleast partial payment? some form of currency back hope you did and everything worked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom