Snow Run: Super Bowl Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if there is any snow anywhere near ABQ that we could go play in? Superbowl is coming up soon. If the Broncos keep it up I may be forced to attend a party. We haven't had much precipitation to speak of in the central part of the state to give us anything decent for a snow run. Anybody been in the Jemez recently?

I'm up for a mountain run on Superbowl Sunday. Snow or no snow.

I'd definitely be up for a Superbowl Sunday run as well. I might be able to do a bit of scouting in the Jemez next weekend...

This is coming up quick. The Super Bowl is Feb 2nd.

I'd been in, been fixing and building to much between the engine, coolant leaks, heater core, steering rack, alignment and the rear bumper build I need some trail time!:rolleyes:

Wish I could be there...

I will be on a plane to the far northeast... no shortage of snow, but no cruiser :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using IH8MUD

As I mentioned originally, if the Broncos go to the Superbowl, then I would not be able to attend. Hopefully some of you get out and do something. It won't be a complete loss for me because there will be lots of beer and smoked meat where I am going.

I need to fix an exhaust bracket before I adventure. The chunk of wood and tie wire won't cut it. Now if I hadn't been slackin the last two weekends..........

Meeting place, time

We're hoping to meet up with y'all. Since I didn't see any mention of time or place, my suggestion is to meet up at the Bad Ass Coffee Company on 550, in Bernalillo at 9am.

Our usual meeting place at the gas station on 528/550 is closed so I thought this maybe a good meetup for folks.

Bad Ass Coffee Company
965 U.S. 550, Bernalillo, NM ‎
(505) 867-1778
http://goo.gl/maps/tr53C

It goes without saying, prepare for the worst, hope for the best! Bring plenty of warm clothes, food, drinks, extra clothes/socks, kids, dogs, sleds, etc :D

We're suppose to get snow between now and Sunday so it should be a good time.

Don't forget the recovery gear!

HAM freq: 146.400 aka HDC_2

Last edited:
I'm planning to be there. If I can't make it for some reason, I will post a message.

We're planning - with at least Kaden. Is there enough snow for any sledding?

We're hoping to meet up with y'all. Since I didn't see any mention of time or place, my suggestion is to meet up at the Bad Ass Coffee Company on 550, in Bernalillo at 9am.

I'm going to be out late Saturday night, but I'm still in. I need to put some dirt under the tires.

You can load up on tea at the coffee shop!!

If you know which way you are heading I'll try and meet at the trail/FR.

I am thinking we'll come in through Ponderosa campground unless someone else has something else in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom