Builds SLOW 71 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Fellas,

Bob, it's a great feeling for sure. I need to take a break and regroup my thoughts. I've focused on the wiring stuff for so long, not too sure what's next. Your cargo panels will be first up, got some neat stuff planned for them. All the wires are run, just have to mount the gadgets.

Pablo, ain't that the truth about tailpipes. It can ruin the whole look. It took me a long time to commit to what I have. At least Mike, the hot rod builder, understood. I drove him nuts, running the wires. Kept hearing him say something about an being an anal bast...! :)

That's awesome! Feels like someone in the family just had a new baby and we're all excited for the new parents.

Thanks Man, that would be a shame to sell it now, besides my Wife would shoot me and move to Florida with the profits. :) Just kidding, but she did hang in there with me, waiting to go traveling and that's what we're doing.

You'll get it done soon, maybe another Baja trip to celebrate. That would be awesome, a pig herd in Baja!

Awesome Ron! Another 3-5 years and I can have a video just like this! Lol

Alright guys, we worked on a video, hope you like it.

Oh yeah! I detect a little of Led Zeppelin's Rock and Roll in the background - excellent choice!

For some of our Pigs, it has been a long time since they got to Rock and Roll!

Last edited:
Pablo,

I thought it was appropriate, glad you like it. My Son was the master mind behind everything, I just directed! love directing..:)

Ron, your reservations at the Miller homestead are held indefinitely. I gotta see this PIG:pig: in person. Oh the :beer::beer::beer:Buds and dinner are on me:). Great job you must be Stoked and hopefully not nervous to get it out on the road. Bring laptop you got all the support across the country right here.:)

Thanks Bob.

Thanks Guys, I appreciate all your thoughts and comments.

Bob, I look forward to it. If everything goes right, we'll be heading up your way this Fall.

Abqcruiser, We don't want to ruin a good video with my mug in it. :) It is nice not having to make my own engine noises!

Ferntucky, That bar sure helps getting in. I'd like to make one a little different, maybe with a bend upwards.

WOW! great job Ron. Now drive it up to Vermont and we can do some wheeling

Thanks Gary. Yeah, if everything goes right, we will be headed up that way in the Fall. It's been a long haul, since we towed it home from your place. How's the 60 coming a long?

Not much to update, bought a Noco battery charger for the 55. The charger will maintain both batteries while it's sitting for long periods of non use. It goes through 8 steps to keep them fully charged and desulfated. I'm mounting it behind a rear cargo panel and run the plug out to the rear bumper. Now, back to baling hay!

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

Whoa! Love seeing new gadgets! I'll have to get myself one of those for how much the 55 sits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom