Shop Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.drumrunnercharters.com
Hey guys I am looking for a good shop manual for the 100's. Also for some reson I cannot open the thread in the FAQ'S about the pocket in front of the shifter, Im trying to find out where to get one.
Many Thanks.

Best manual is the factory service manuals. You can get them from Toyota or sometimes off Ebay if you watch. If you don't want a paper manual, you can download it from Toyota's TIS service.

You can order the pocket from CDan or any other Toyota parts dealer.

Best manual is the factory service manuals. You can get them from Toyota or sometimes off Ebay if you watch. If you don't want a paper manual, you can download it from Toyota's TIS service.

You can order the pocket from CDan or any other Toyota parts dealer.

Thanks for the info.

What year is your truck? I may know where you can get a set of FSM's for a 2000 in a couple weeks.

I found the full PDF of the FSM online for free...

Yep, that's the one. Except at the bottom of the PDF diagrams it says 2004 Land Cruiser *shrug*

FWIW: I purchased, from rttremblay_maunals on eBay the PDF version/copies of the FSM for my wife's 2007 RAV4. Cost me, with shipping, about $10 so I figured even if it wasn't useful for whatever reason it was a low cost risk.

I received them and it is the real deal. I just e-mailed him and inquired about whether he offered the FSM info as PDF on CD and he said he did although they're not listed on eBay.

So for anyone that is interested go here and send him an e-mail regarding your year LC FSM's.

2007 Toyota Rav4 SERVICE FACTORY MANUAL CD rav 4:eBay Motors (item 260486937103 end time Oct-08-09 13:09:38 PDT)

I think the PDF's are great, but I like to have the actual manual in my hand. I looked around and the FSM's for my 2002 were about $140.00. I found a set on e-bay through Faxon Auto Literature shipped for $80.00.

I think the PDF's are great, but I like to have the actual manual in my hand. I looked around and the FSM's for my 2002 were about $140.00. I found a set on e-bay through Faxon Auto Literature shipped for $80.00.

Agreed. But $80 for all three factory Toyota LC FSMs??!! That's a super deal!

That was just for the two: Repair Manual volume 1 & 2. The wiring manual is separate. I guess I need to invest in that one as well...

I know this is an old post but damn you got a good deal. I just checked Faxon for my 2005.

$239 for the Shop Manuals
$84 for the Wiring Diagram.

Still searching for a free or cheap PDF verson.

Has anyone used TIS? I see that you can log in for 2 days for like $15. can you print the entire manual all at once or do you have to do it section by section. I have a laser printer and a 3 hole punch at the ready...

Edit:
Just downloaded a shop manual from this site. Haven't really gotten into it but it looks pretty complete. It's for the 2004 model. Enjoy.

http://pdftown.com/PDF-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-1998-2007-Service-Manual.html

Last edited:
I found a set of two volumes for my 2002 LX on Ebay a couple of months ago for a total of $70 and the separate Electrical for $15. I had been looking for about 6 months but it paid off so just keep checking Ebay everyday.

I try and access this, but it seems to want me to pay to set up an account. How did you fellas get around that?

Click the free user access. It will either say that server is overloaded or it will countdown 35-sec to allow you to download. If overloaded, try again every 2-min.

The password is needed to unzip the file once it's downloaded.

OK, I keep trying, but it always seems "occupied". Bummer.

I agree with checking with ebay every day. I picked new-in-wrapper FSM for an '01 LX. $99 for the manuals, $59 for the wiring diagram manual.

Steve

Maybe try later??...

OK, I keep trying, but it always seems "occupied". Bummer.
I started the download 6 minutes ago with no wait. Daytime, I'm thinkin' just maybe a lot of people at work with T1 connections & nothing to do on a Friday afternoon.;)

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom