Racer 65 door weatherstripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone running his weatherstripping on there late model 40 series? I have had ccot crap on which doesn't fit well. Wondering if I should go with oem or 65's stuff?

Thanks
Ryan

I don't use it but will on my 75 restoration when that starts. I've seen it on @Racer65's cruiser a few times and it is really nice stuff. Looks like good quality rubber, fit is really good too. So far I have not had any issues with any of the stuff he has made. Quality, fit, and finish is good.

Full disclosure - I have tested a few things for him and have received a couple of things in exchange.

Thasks guys.. the ccot stuff was too thick..

Is anyone running his weatherstripping on there late model 40 series? I have had ccot crap on which doesn't fit well. Wondering if I should go with oem or 65's stuff?

Thanks
Ryan
I I'm running in the ccot weather stripping as well and I don't like it either, can't get it to stay put, and I don't like the way it fits to thick makes it hard to close the doors tight

Last edited:
I've only bought one product from Racer65. It was the air intake tube. His stuff is legit. I will be buying more soon.

I have ccot stuff sucks and too think. Just doors off and about to put racers on. Everthing I bought from this guy is quality stuff

Have not bought his door seals but everything else I have bought from him has been top notch. As far as I am concerned if he says its good, it will impress.

I ordered all of City Racer’s door seals and just got them. I haven’t installed them yet but looked them over and layed them out. Quality and fit is superb and I feel like I got a great deal, both front doors for less than the price of a single oem. I agree with Georgia fj40 and take Racer on his word, good honest vender selling and backing good honest stuff.

I’m waiting for him to bring ‘74 weatherstripping back from the dead.

I’m waiting on door patch panels from Real Steel and then I need to find time to rebuild the doors. However, when it comes time to add weatherstripping I’ll be going with Racer65’s. I’ve been very happy with everything I’ve ordered from him so far.

Bought a complete set of seals and stuff for my 9/77 40 from Racer65 a year or so ago. It is all top notch and fits perfectly! Installation
is tricky, but that is on me. The stuff is as close to factory as can be at a much more attractive price. He has done his homework and
is super easy to work with, highly recommend his web store: City Racer LLC His shipping is reasonable and fast, he stands behind his stuff too! Very satisfied customer here:hillbilly:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom