PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At the Walmart.... The only Walmart that brings a smile to my face.

Normal John is still alive! Just saw him at the Walmart getting more whiskey!

Wet weapons at the river only, not just the float!

GAME ON!

Just got home a bit ago.

PYS 7 "We Built This City" tour behind me.

Mayhaps the most awesome one ever!

10 fxxxin hours to get home. Torrential down pours for no less than 70% of the drive. Crazy road trip (I do enjoy driving in the rain).

Pics & stories to follow...it's shower time!!

7 hours with 3 stops, we were booking it.

Awesome trip, even if I only made a few days. It quelled my need to build something new for at least another year, although the mini's sure were wheeling well. I'll get my pics up soon. Can't wait for next year!

Has a great time with a good group of people, even without my truck there. John's Tundra and trailer worked nicely for the ride.

Joe is correct- the mini (as in mini trail/z50) wheeled well.

Maybe it should be named the "do you want it" -pys 7

Great time! By far the most wheeling we have done in years! Very capable group of lads and trucks!! We were able to explore and find many new fun trails!

Weather basically sucked again... Once we string together a few good weather days, we won't know what to do with ourselves!!!

Can't wait until next year!

I'm ready!
Next year we plan around Jen Jens time off!

Gotta replace my trans. Or rebuild it. That's my issue. Every gear makes aweful noises that got worse on the drive home.....except 4th. 4th is quiet as can be. Anyone know what it could be? 1,2,3,& 5 all sound like a metal card in bicycle spokes. But it made it home.....LIKE A BOSS!!

That's easy. 4th is 1:1. The input is directly connected to the output. You have bad countershaft bearings.

Or if it's a regular engine speed dependent tick, it's a broken tooth between the input and counter shaft.

Puny transmission breakage. You need to put in some effort to break a case.

Last edited:
Todd, shame you left. Jason's 2000$ mini owned all!! He was walking stuff I've never considered trying! If the pig had seen that it would have tried harder, knowing it's future depended on it!

Currently sitting in a camp chair in my front yard gazing upon 4runner and 40... Let the withdrawals begin.

BTW the 4runner has still got it! Despite wheeling it as if I have a trailer, it still didn't break at all and drove wonderfully from St. Louis to home when Jerome's 4 runner claimed it's spot on the trailer.

Hated to leave a day early, but feel I pulled all the rain back to Indiana with me. Now back to society, bring on the suck.

Sounds awesome, let's see the pics! How bad is the pig broke?

Tony it sounds like your counter shaft is fxxxed. That's what killed my trans as well.

Last edited:
Brokeded trans case and GRB case.
image.jpg

That look done broked good rawght neaaaaarr

I'll trade you a 1944 Willy's for the pig...

Last edited:
Awesome time! Soooo nice to not have to look for front end traction lines. Gotta get motivated with the '87 for an even better wheeler. Tony, need some of your build energy. I will try and channel you for assistance.

Well I registered as instructed, this is Jason btw. Had a awesome time and can't wait to see the pictures, thanks to Joe for convincing me to come along and everyone else for the hospitality.