PYS '14 Date (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doors are done, new hs9500 brake installed, all packed up, still have to change the oil in the tundra. I'll be leaving in the am.... With tarps for shanty town.

You'll have to fine someone else to be the naked guy on the river... I'm out. Weather tomorrow (the only full day i'd be there) looks like s***. No sense in driving 900 miles to hang out in a soaking wet tent...

Have fun guys and gals. I'll certainly miss it.

I'll try to remember to grab the chainsaw when I'm grabbing the tarps from the shed in the morning. I have to load the grill and grab that stuff and I'm ready to roll. Pig fought me all day. If it won't run when it gets down there I'm burning it to the ground and drinking in the river all week.

No wood. But I have a chain saw.

Pig fought me all day. If it won't run when it gets down there I'm burning it to the ground and drinking in the river all week.

Maybe it just needs to get the fxxx out of IL as well.

Rollin out

Everyone is still alive so far.....amazing
Bill whipped out his big black hairy wiener on the river

Mrs x

That's good to hear! Any blood drawn out on the river this year?

Had a totally Bitchin time ! Sadly I had to make my exodus on Thursday but the 7 days I was there were beyond awesome. Rain everyday did not dampen the PYS 06 "No Mas Pantalones" tour 2014. Only thing I would have changed would be staying longer.

There was just a pig sighting as I was leaving the ace on weber road... It was at that moment that sadness came over me that I was not able to make pys. :(

Too bad you, Scott, Thomas & Bryan missed this one
Swimsuits & raincoats were the only clothes needed

Mrs x

great time as always with this group. Rain can not stop the fun...woot woot. A wonderful FIMPYS 2014!! ( those who were there know what it means)

Got some decent video but I need to edit it before upload.

Had a great time, let's do it again!

I'm sad I missed it too. I'll for sure be there next time. Glad it was a success!